Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bynum

Major fucking stud , it’s a crime he hasn’t been played more this season

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Ty Jones, Puka outside and Bynum in the slot.
    Spiker, Ozzy (only one who hasn’t don’t shit this year but was on fire in the spring) and Chin back ups
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    It's unreal. They play the talent and the talent responds. Exactly what has been said here all season.

We aren't always right, but when we are it's fucking righteous (Browning, WR).
  • JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    Yes. Offense was clicking. Then they get excited and go back to the old ways. Only way to fix it is fire pete.
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 708
    Who’s Bynum?

Didn’t realize he was 6’1 real height and he was same year as Ty Jones . Playing Opera in front of Bynum should be a fireable offense
  • spudenspuden Member Posts: 360

The choices at WR have been baffling. I don’t know what Opera offers that can’t be replaced by someone bigger and better.

Chin has made more downfield catches against PAC 12 teams in two games than Baccallia ever has.

I don’t know what was up with Fuller being in to return a punt (I know Chico got hurt). It seems like we are so soft when it comes to playing guys with injuries. If they can suit up they can play.

I agree it’s all baffling, but my guess is the coaches didn’t trust anyone else to return a punt and Fuller was just going to fair catch if it didn’t go over his head for a touchback.
    spuden said:

The choices at WR have been baffling. I don’t know what Opera offers that can’t be replaced by someone bigger and better.

Chin has made more downfield catches against PAC 12 teams in two games than Baccallia ever has.

I don’t know what was up with Fuller being in to return a punt (I know Chico got hurt). It seems like we are so soft when it comes to playing guys with injuries. If they can suit up they can play.

I agree it’s all baffling, but my guess is the coaches didn’t trust anyone else to return a punt and Fuller was just going to fair catch if it didn’t go over his head for a touchback.
    If they don’t trust other receivers to get the job done they need to gtfo
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    edited October 2019
    "It's all about how you practice" - Coach Tard

Just fucking murder me and get it over with.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Ty Jones, Puka outside and Bynum in the slot.
    Spiker, Ozzy (only one who hasn’t don’t shit this year but was on fire in the spring) and Chin back ups

Next year will be special
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Makes me wonder if Alex Cook really needed to switch to DB. Was he getting a fair shake at WR?
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

We play terrible young players like Sirmon on defense but refused to play guys on offense that are actually ready and capable of producing.

I feel bad for Sirmon. In a perfect world he wouldn't see the field until his sophomore year in s backup capacity. He has been thrust into a role he isn't ready for. I hope it doesn't fuck up the rest of his UW career because I think the kid could be good