Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Genius Head Coach explains Wildcat play call

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Apparently you don't understand the genius in action here. We faked the jet sweep twice. When we didn't do it the first time they were supposed to definitely bite and be fooled the second time. Complete fluke that they played sound positional defense.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    You took QB1 and RB1 out of the play/game on a key 4th quarter 3rd and 2 to run your third wildcat of the game. It’s so fucking inconceivable that I still refuse to believe anyone thought that was a good idea. Just go away. Fuck off. So stupid. The fans and the players don’t deserve this shit. Check your ego at the door, hire somebody to run the O, and win or if not just retire with your millions.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    You faked a jet sweep to Opera no one fucking respects that...
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I knew the wildcat was coming every time because it’s the only time that Braxton got in the game. It’s not as bad if you don’t bring in a guy specifically for that package but it was easy to recognize. Pleasant cant break any tackles either.

Still can’t blame the offense because the defense was absolutely terrible.

He came in for the play that Eason got sacked for the big loss on the final drive. I called that something horrible was going to happen as he came on the field, then sure enough he was lazy in stepping up to take on the blitzing LB that got right in Eason's face. He and Manu were the kiss of death today.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I wonder what the opposite of a doog is, oh wait I just need to read these hot takes.

If I didn’t know better I would think we had some serious D1 coaching chops here.

Oh wait. You’re a batch of neck beards, sitting around playing ncaa 2012 thinking, “if only I had a chance to call the plays, things would be different!”

Fuck you, your play calls suck more than your mom

You seem upset.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I wonder what the opposite of a doog is, oh wait I just need to read these hot takes.

If I didn’t know better I would think we had some serious D1 coaching chops here.

Oh wait. You’re a batch of neck beards, sitting around playing ncaa 2012 thinking, “if only I had a chance to call the plays, things would be different!”

proof is in the pudding chief. If you deny that major mistakes have been made then there is no hope for you
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

I blame the offense and the defense because neither one of them found a way to get a win - either unit could have.

But mostly I blame myself for believing we? would do what was necessary to get a win today because we had to.

But we didn't. Gave up a 2 score lead because the offense was too impotent to stay on the field and the defense was too impotent to get them off the field.

So fuck. I'm an idiot. A doog. Fuck me for doing it again. I don't learn.

Just wait until next year when I tell you it's going to be different this time. No, really.

Kill me when I do that. It's cool - I'll sign a release and everything. I mean it.

You should have saved this for poast 5k.

YBFE Top 5
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    PurpleJ said:

I thought it was a well-played college football play.

Don’t ever change...
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Percentages. Dick Newton against EWU does not mean you should run the same play against Oregon with your fucking 4th string RB. Fuck you Pete you condescending fuck.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Also this a b-ball fan account now. Fuck this team, and big fuck these coaches.
  • Options
    MammaJammaMammaJamma Member Posts: 193

Percentages. Dick Newton against EWU does not mean you should run the same play against Oregon with your fucking 4th string RB. Fuck you Pete you condescending fuck.

This guy gets it!
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,415
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    Gwad said:

It got stopped two times before that. You gotta play your opponent.

This. FUCKING THIS!!!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753

Instant Doog Legend?