Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wild dick

NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited October 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Not so good without Richard, Pleasant sucks, option to Salvon just like I called it two weeks ago good.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The problem is they never change it up. Ever. D just has to key on the runner. It is a wasted play and Washington needs to boot it from the playbook
  • Options

The problem is they never change it up. Ever. D just has to key on the runner. It is a wasted play and Washington needs to boot it from the playbook

They have needed to kill it since Linquist. Dick would be better off taking a handoff to the a gap, with the option for Eason to pitch outside to Salvon or play action the same set to Otton... fucking hard
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It was done with Gaskin and Dick. It shouldn’t be done just because. There isn’t any reason for it. Pleasant isn’t good in short yardage situations. You need vision, wiggle, and power. Pleasant doesn’t have any of those things.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Gaskin made tons of great runs out of that look.

Only Pete would be stupid enough to think it was his play and not the player making it work.
  • Options
    edited October 2019

It was done with Gaskin and Dick. It shouldn’t be done just because. There isn’t any reason for it. Pleasant isn’t good in short yardage situations. You need vision, wiggle, and power. Pleasant doesn’t have any of those things.

You talk to USC people, PSU people and now Oregon people. This play has been so over used by Pete that once they see the formation they shoot the A gap. Really not hard to defend. So IDGAF who’s running it, it’s seen it’s day, and now it’s overused. Why not just fucking line up I formation and run it down their throats? You still have the ability to motion the slot or pitch out to Salvon on the edge. You still have the option to fake the dive to Dick and hit Hunter down the middle

If it was such a great play, Alabama and half the SEC would be using it. It would be better served to keep Eason in and have him distract and direct snap to Dick.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Looks like Wild Dick sucks, so it’s not just Pleasant. Maybe teams have figured this shit out... jump the A gap when you see Eason not at QB... 🤷‍♂️
    Running big boy plays with Eason in the game and handing off to Newton, Ahmed or tuning the sneak, kept the chains moving, who would have thought
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Looks like Wild Dick sucks, so it’s not just Pleasant. Maybe teams have figured this shit out... jump the A gap when you see Eason not at QB... 🤷‍♂️
    Running big boy plays with Eason in the game and handing off to Newton, Ahmed or tuning the sneak, kept the chains moving, who would have thought

I'm almost tired of beating this drum as well. Almost...
  • Options
    edited November 2019

I personally am so sick of that play. It should have left the play book with the Lindy package
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,177
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I personally am so sick of that play. It should have left the play book with the Lindy package
    I could be wrong but the bubble sceen bullshit seemed to disappear last night. But fuck even that shit is better than the wildcunt. Somebody needs to create the video of Stalin being informed the wildcunt does not work meme.