Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official Pup UW-Oregon prediction thread

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Based upon the season to date, it's Oregon by a lot. 10 - 17 points.

Their defense will stop UW's offense cold. UW will not stop UO's offense after awhile because of way too many minutes on the field.

I pray my head is up my ass on this and it's just the booze talking. But my aching gut and hungover throbbing head tell me otherwise.

Turnovers, however, could completely flip the script and fire up UW's D unlike anything we've seen thus far.

If Wellington scoops and scores again, all bets may be off.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

When Oregon beats UW theyll get a crack at the SEC in the playoff again, with healthy WR's.

Wait, pup said UW 10-2...that cant happen. Sure it can. As pup noted the lbs and dl not good. See Stanford.

Would like to see UO lose 2 in conference...not likely. Will UW get an at large at 10-2? Doubtful but possible. Alamo bowl ugh. Sad but true. Losing to Tree a disaster. Que lastima

Still don’t trust Oregon to not drop a game or two regardless of the UW game on Saturday. Undisciplined teams always have a tough time with consistency. Their offensive play calling is horrible too. Arroyo is awful.