Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Oregon Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,185
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Cristobal showed me he can actually gut one out.

It wasn't hard. All he had to do was plug ahead and wait for UW to do retarded shit that would throw the game.
    Which is why our? dumb fuck staff spent all week practicing 4 wide sets despite the fact that UW's interior run defense has had way more fails than wins this year while Oregon's run game was the opposite. UO won despite coaching and QB play today. Fuck.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The highest paid WA ST EMPLOYEE is a fucking fraud
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

There’s been more pages of mountain range hawt talk, like Nationals Geographix for retards, then there has been about this. I’m not surprised, don’t get me wrong, just saying.

I’m calling it: 28-21. Who wins? The team that sucks less. Probably Oregon, but I can’t trust Arroyo, Herbert, or Crystalballs.

If Oregon wins I’ll be be back to tell you about how sick the sqwaad is and how I believed in them the whole time. If Washington wins I’ll be back to say fuck and sad read your celebrating before I book a trip to that infamous internet dead zone of Hawaii.

Hawai’i is really nice this time of year. Maui is the best, Waikiki is really nice always. But, Kauai is the place to go. The rain will make it feel like home.

I’ve always believed in the squuuuuaaaawwwd.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

It wasn't hard. All he had to do was plug ahead and wait for UW to do retarded shit that would throw the game.

And UW did not disappoint.

Even worse: What recruit would want to play for a program that steps on it's dick as much as UW?

Recruiting is FUCKED.
    But Oregon for the last 4 years wouldn’t plug ahead. They’d out self dick stomp their opponents
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,469
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon 38 rush for 150 but gashed when it mattered most. I said 45 runs. Should have been 55
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,120
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

The highest paid WA ST EMPLOYEE is a fucking fraud

Leach is a fraud?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Even worse: What recruit would want to play for a program that steps on it's dick as much as UW?

Recruiting is FUCKED.
    You guys have a dick? A fact not in evidence.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    SFGbob said:

Recruiting is FUCKED.
    You guys have a dick? A fact not in evidence.
    Funny. But I'm not supporting a program whose biggest win each year is WSU or Oregon State. And that's where UW is going under Pete.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2019
    dtd said:

Refs put a cherry on top. Fucking bullshit

Fuck off, it was in his hands. And about 10 other opportunities to put that one away
    PI is PI. We can fuck off together
    Fuckin please, a little bump in the back and he didn't even put his hands up to make a play on the ball.
    Go back and watch the play. Doesn't matter now. That wildcat flop is what fucked us
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    edited October 2019

dtd said:

Fuck off, it was in his hands. And about 10 other opportunities to put that one away
    Fuckin please, a little bump in the back and he didn't even put his hands up to make a play on the ball.
    Go back and watch the play. Doesn't matter now. That wildcat flop is what fucked us
    Pete cares more about his reputation of being clever than W's and L's. That's what sets him apart from other coaches. And what makes him one of the biggest losers of all time when it comes to big games.

Pete is the Marv Levy of College Football.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes

dtd said:

An even trade for the missed late hit on Herbert.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Damn it, we didn't win by 17.

That totally tarnishes my credibility on here. On a positive note you guys aren't going to win over 8 games like I said in August.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    We should have known god was fucking with us when the first half heroes were Chinn and Opera Singer.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,469
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

They talked shit to us all offseason on the recruiting trail, including calling us racists, and we limp dicked it against them.

Yeah.

Smack talked on the post game too

Complete pimp slap of our bitches
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dtd said:

I thought there was a rule here about blaming the Wefs.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Oregon 38 rush for 150 but gashed when it mattered most. I said 45 runs. Should have been 55

And 3 of those were for -15 yards in victory formation.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

They talked shit to us all offseason on the recruiting trail, including calling us racists, and we limp dicked it against them.

Yeah.

Nobody really believes this shit do they?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

Like I said, trade you for the 2 second late hit on the QB that went uncalled. Then you can call and raise a holding penalty. Then I can call and raise another holding penalty. Then you can do another, and I can do the bullshit offside penalty where your guard rocked back in his stance.