Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Peace Fire Secured

Comments

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

So the troops are withdrawn and our precious NATO alley gets their border secured and the fighting stops

All in a days work for El Presidente

Fuck all those executed and displaced Kurds though right? I mean they weren’t at Normandy after all...
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,831
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It’s cool. Now everybody cares about the oppressed Kurds and will be giving many shits about them.

For a day or so.

Then back to giving no shits.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,322
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

So the troops are withdrawn and our precious NATO alley gets their border secured and the fighting stops

Fuck all those executed and displaced Kurds though right? I mean they weren’t at Normandy after all...
    Terrorists.

Out NATO ally needs to secure the border against insurgents

How many Kurds died anyway?

Do you even know which Kurds we are talking about?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,831

GDS said:

Terrorists.

There are multiple Kurds.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Don’t forget that the US abandoned and then bombed it’s own military base as celebrating Russians took it over. Assad also recovered a third of his previously broken country. Isis is reorganized, the Iranian mullahs have a pathway to the Mediterranean, The threat to Israel is heightened, and thousands of US troops are being sent to protect our friends the Saudis.

Endless wars are over though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Don’t forget that the US abandoned and then bombed it’s own military base as celebrating Russians took it over. Assad also recovered a third of his previously broken country. Isis is reorganized, the Iranian mullahs have a pathway to the Mediterranean, The threat to Israel is heightened, and thousands of US troops are being sent to protect our friends the Saudis.

That will make a great Article of Impeachment
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Twitter meltdown in progress

Harv in full meltdown mode

• Options

It makes the rules of a senate trial more favorable to Schiff. 51 votes govern the trial rules in the senate, as opposed to 67 for conviction. Murkowski, Collins, and Romney could already be counted on to vote for a responsible trial. Portman and Sasse will be more inclined as well. Now there’s doral too. I say let trump be trump. Lipo.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

It makes the rules of a senate trial more favorable to Schiff. 51 votes govern the trial rules in the senate, as opposed to 67 for conviction. Murkowski, Collins, and Romney could already be counted on to vote for a responsible trial. Portman and Sasse will be more inclined as well. Now there’s doral too. I say let trump be trump. Lipo.
    Trump will be re-elected in November of 2020. There is nothing you can do to stop it.

• Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blu82 said:

Trump will be re-elected in November of 2020. There is nothing you can do to stop it.

Too bad Congressman Cummings will not get to see it.

RIP
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't think responsible trial means what you hope it does

The anti democracy democrats are going to face the harsh glare of sunshine in an open and fair trial

If your hope is for enough Rinos to keep the Senate trial secret you're worse off than I thought
  • Options

I don't think responsible trial means what you hope it does

The anti democracy democrats are going to face the harsh glare of sunshine in an open and fair trial

If your hope is for enough Rinos to keep the Senate trial secret you're worse off than I thought
    Trump will get the trial he deserves. It won’t be secret.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Show of hands for anyone who thinks this Kunt gave a crap when the "JV Team" was lopping of Kurdish heads when Obama was in office?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,744
    GDS said:

Now pissed they aren't all dead so they make political points.

Clinton may have then murdered tomorrow.
  • Options

GDS said:

Terrorists.

Trump allied with, armed and ordered our troops to fight alongside terrorists?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Terrorists.

No

Obama and Hillary did though

So you don't know which Kurds you are crying fake tears over

Confirmed
  • Options

GDS said:

GDS said:

Terrorists.

No

Obama and Hillary did though

So you don't know which Kurds you are crying fake tears over

Confirmed
    I fully comprehend which ally we left to die at the hands of the Turks. You think our former allies are terrorists. You seem to think Trump is even less patriotic than I do.