Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shut these losers up

Run the fucking football right down their dick and at Kayvon all day.

We are fucked tho anyways

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,766 Founders Club

It's hard!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

UO runs 35-45 times they win rather easily

THIS

The chances are good since they've done exactly that the last three games.
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    The weather may dictate a ground and pound game....
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

UO runs (with who?) 35-45 times they win rather easily

That's the question.

Aren't you supposed to be re-taking Algebra II? Get to class loser.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

That's the question.
    I don't think that matters

UW has new starters across the defense but the secondary is still the strength such as it is. And I don't trust Hubert.

Anyone we have played has had success running but abandoned it. UO has a SEC line.

Now,if UW can get a lead things could be different

Either way I think this game is very interesting. The season either continues or ends on Saturday
    edited October 2019

That's the question.

UW has new starters across the defense but the secondary is still the strength such as it is. And I don't trust Hubert.

Anyone we have played has had success running but abandoned it. UO has a SEC line.

Either way I think this game is very interesting. The season either continues or ends on Saturday
    Pretty much.

You don't trust Hubert ? As in, he shows up and plays well? Or he shits the bed?

Are you skeptical about Oregon's vaunted O line? Your sarcasm is known to be at such a level of sophistication that it can sometimes fly even over the head of a sophisticated and experienced consumer of said sarcasm such as myself.

I think Hanson and, for sure Sewell, are real-deal guys. Throckmorton seems good but he's always more celebrated for his rare versatility on the line, which is nice to have a guy who can do that, but it doesn't mean he's dominant at any one of them.

That's the question.

Pretty much.

You don't trust Hubert ? As in, he shows up and plays well? Or he shits the bed?

Are you skeptical about Oregon's vaunted O line? Your sarcasm is known to be at such a level of sophistication that it can sometimes fly even over the head of a sophisticated and experienced consumer of said sarcasm such as myself.

I think Hanson and, for sure Sewell, are real-deal guys. Throckmorton seems good but he's always more celebrated for his rare versatility on the line, which is nice to have a guy who can do that, but it doesn't mean he's dominant at any one of them.

SEC line is sarkasm

But their O line is Pac 12 tuff so far and they like to run. It is our? weakness in stopping it

That's the question.

Pretty much.

SEC line is sarkasm

But their O line is Pac 12 tuff so far and they like to run. It is our? weakness in stopping it
    Yeah, he is mistake-prone. Not to Browning level, but he's two of that very same play you showed, and both were game deciding fuck ups. "Can't have it" - level mistakes from timing and game circumstance standpoint. The Stanford one absolutely cost them the game. They go in on that one it's over. Auburn a little less clear, but still critical.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Aren't you supposed to be re-taking Algebra II? Get to class loser.
    Ok!
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    5 DL/6DB

(Weak) Tryon - Levi - Tuli - Bronson - Potato (Strong)

Mike area - Asa/Ngata/Mckinney

Striker - Bryant OR Asa

Nickel - Molden

DB - Mcduffie, Taylor, Gordon/Dom

If the LBers are on the field being run at UW is giving up 7+ yards a carry.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    30-27.

13 of the last 15.

Bitch.

30-27.

13 of the last 15.

Bitch.

2 out of 3 boy
    Raysiss!!!!!!

@Ballz

30-27.

13 of the last 15.

Bitch.

2 out of 3 boy
    Raysiss!!!!!!

@Ballz
    Come on, Is anyone whiter than our @oregonblitzkrieg ?