Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Queery: Are you allowed to smoke pot in Husky Stadium?

Are you allowed to smoke pot in Husky Stadium?

Comments

• Options
    This year we'll all be rolling blunts and talking shit like the Seahawks secondary.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There was once a thread about this on doogman and DefenderDawg was outraged that someone in the upper deck was smoking a joint and wasn't arrested.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2013

There was once a thread about this on doogman and DefenderDawg was outraged that someone in the upper deck was smoking a joint and wasn't arrested.

He sounds like a bitch. I've never smelled it at sporting events, but I've never been to a concert where I haven't smelled ganja smoke.

• Options

He sounds like a bitch. I've never smelled it at sporting events, but I've never been to a concert where I haven't smelled ganja smoke.

I take it you haven't been to a Seahawks game this year.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    with all the potheads up there I'm sure it happens
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2013

I take it you haven't been to a Seahawks game this year.
    I'm not too big on the NFL and have only been to one Seahawk game when I was kid. The Kingdome, Joe Montana was the starting QB for the Chiefs. Been to lots of concerts up there. Speaking of Montanas, why the fuck didn't his son work out up there? I remember the game against Oregon when he came in and I took a deep breath and thought "Oh shit. Montana on the jersey. This is going to be a game." And on the first throw he completes a hail mary for a touchdown or a big gain, I don't remember which.