Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So here's the thing

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,528
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
Oregon if they are the conference champions appear to be similar to 2018 huskies. I don't think the North loses to Utah, but then again I don't see Utah as a conference contender beyond backing into the South anyways. ASU and SC have better personnel.

I think the game this weekend is 55/45 Oregon because they've had to go on the road in conference once, against broken Costello. SC is pretty fucking talented and it wasn't that close at husky stadium.

So my point is I have a flight to Hawaii booked on the 20th, but I also have a road trip booked to Eugene on the 20th. Either way it will be interesting.

This is as classy as I can be, and please be timely with my fucking beer order. No I can't get you an interview at my company because your school gave you zero technical skillzzzz.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,528
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Listening to your coaches on Portland radio, they don't seem confident. Why?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

It’s called coach speak
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

The fact you listen to Portland radio says a lot about you
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Eugene talk radio is much better, such a dumb fuck
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Eugene talk radio is much better, such a dumb fuck
    Who the fuck listens to Eugene radio? Or any radio? It’s 2019.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

haie said:

It’s called coach speak
    Remember? Those Cristo interviews on Portland radio, where it's all Oregon State alumni (lolz), that trouble you so much? It's that: poor mouthing. Only coach I've ever seen who had the ballz to deliver it straigth w/ no bullshit was Steve Superior, who was a confident mother fucker. Everybody else plays it the same way.

Why? Does Pete sound confident?

This should be a close game unless one side just goes retard, which can happen. Herbert will have to find a new favorite receiver this week or they are toast. I don't think they have the running back talent yet to run their way to a win, even though they have the line for it.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Washington has a chance because Mr. September will play hero ball and throw at least 40 times
  • Options

haie said:

It’s called coach speak
    Remember? Those Cristo interviews on Portland radio, where it's all Oregon State alumni (lolz), that trouble you so much? It's that: poor mouthing. Only coach I've ever seen who had the ballz to deliver it straigth w/ no bullshit was Steve Superior, who was a confident mother fucker. Everybody else plays it the same way.

This should be a close game unless one side just goes retard, which can happen. Herbert will have to find a new favorite receiver this week or they are toast. I don't think they have the running back talent yet to run their way to a win, even though they have the line for it.
    I expect to see a lot of Mycah Pittman
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,538
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    OP should definitely go to Hawaii on the 20th. That is the only win-win scenario. UW wins and you're on a beach drinking mai tai's and can do some Poly recruiting in celebration. Lose, and you're already at the beach for a long walk and some perspective.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    HuskyJW said:

Washington has a chance because Mr. September will play hero ball and throw at least 40 times

Doubt there’s as many scouts at this one. Will only start chucking it around if they fall behind.

• Options
    haie said:

Oregon if they are the conference champions appear to be similar to 2018 huskies. I don't think the North loses to Utah, but then again I don't see Utah as a conference contender beyond backing into the South anyways. ASU and SC have better personnel.

I think the game this weekend is 55/45 Oregon because they've had to go on the road in conference once, against broken Costello. SC is pretty fucking talented and it wasn't that close at husky stadium.

So my point is I have a flight to Hawaii booked on the 20th, but I also have a road trip booked to Eugene on the 20th. Either way it will be interesting.

This is as classy as I can be, and please be timely with my fucking beer order. No I can't get you an interview at my company because your school gave you zero technical skillzzzz.

This is probably Willinghams best Utah team.

• Options

haie said:

It’s called coach speak

I'll raise you a Puka

Oregon should run it 45 times but they won't
    45 times no, but the Ducks have been in the 35-40 range for the prior three PAC 12 games. If Oregon gets close to 40 rushes, they should be fine.

Both receiving groups are pretty pathetic, so they come out as a wash. I think the difference in this game is Oregon's offensive line and their defense. I've seen enough to say this is easily a top 15-20 defense nationally. They currently rank #1 according to efficiency metrics, but their schedule does play a part in that. Washington's defense is still good but it's not great this year. I still think Washington is going to get a huge home crowd boost like Oregon did last year. That alone will make this game extremely close. In the end I've got 24-20 Oregon.
  • Options
    Washington wins this one. Maybe not rather easily. But they’ll win.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HuskyJW said:

Doubt there’s as many scouts at this one. Will only start chucking it around if they fall behind.

He had to throw for 42 times to beat Montana
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

by 32
  • Options

haie said:

It’s called coach speak

I'll raise you a Puka

Oregon should run it 45 times but they won't
    They might if Verdell could get through a game w/out getting hurt. He's really the only guy on their roster who runs inside with power other than the Hibibi guy, who I assume is strictly short yardage for a reason.

I don't think it's lost on that coaching staff that their passing game is, at best, inconsistent. And I'm sure they know who they lost at TE. I think they do what they do because they have to.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

I don't think they had to do anything besides walk out of the locker room and not sleep:

• Options
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

“Had to”

Yeah just squeeze by in that one didn’t he?

• Options
    haie said:

The phrase “Kick ass presser” was invented to describe you’re ilk.