Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I don't think you care about that one way or another.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    Of course they are staying. Someone needs to recapture the ISIS prisoners who are escaping after we? previously helped capture them.

In December 2015, Trump stated in a radio interview that he had a "conflict of interest" in dealing with Turkey because of his property, saying "I have a little conflict of interest, because I have a major, major building in Istanbul ... It’s called Trump Towers. Two towers, instead of one. Not the usual one, it’s two. And I’ve gotten to know Turkey very well."
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,310 Founders Club

That's what is most disappointing about APAG these days. If everything was the same but Hillary was in office, APAG wouldn't be spamming the board daily with his crocodile tears for US troops or the Kurds.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

That's what is most disappointing about APAG these days. If everything was the same but Hillary was in office, APAG wouldn't be spamming the board daily with his crocodile tears for US troops or the Kurds.
    What’s disappointing is you singling me out like this when you know every Trumper on this board would be losing their minds if Hilary did half the shit Trump has done.

I hated Hilary so much I supported Trump over her. I gave Trump a chance. If there was any presidential candidate I was going to be unfair to it was Hilary Clinton. There was no scenario, nothing she would have done, where I wouldn’t have been, at least, calling for her to get primaried as the sitting president.

I criticized Obama for years for dropping more bombs than Bush. I criticized him for killing civilians. When the AOC border photo op story broke, I started the thread about it. How fucking dare you compare me to these Trump idiots that will excuse anything he does.

Stop projecting your own bullshit on to me. The words you’re saying do not make sense when applied to me. So, whether this is about your own feelings or your friends or family members, it sure as shit isn’t about me. Find someone else to blame for the horrible positions you are taking and defending.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    So you’re happy with trump I assume?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited October 2019

What’s disappointing is you singling me out like this when you know every Trumper on this board would be losing their minds if Hilary did half the shit Trump has done.

I hated Hilary so much I supported Trump over her. I gave Trump a chance. If there was any presidential candidate I was going to be unfair to it was Hilary Clinton. There was no scenario, nothing she would have done, where I wouldn’t have been, at least, calling for her to get primaried as the sitting president.

I criticized Obama for years for dropping more bombs than Bush. I criticized him for killing civilians. When the AOC border photo op story broke, I started the thread about it. How fucking dare you compare me to these Trump idiots that will excuse anything he does.

Stop projecting your own bullshit on to me. The words you’re saying do not make sense when applied to me. So, whether this is about your own feelings or your friends or family members, it sure as shit isn’t about me. Find someone else to blame for the horrible positions you are taking and defending.
    Link?

The Kobes sounds angry this morning.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,310 Founders Club

Your second paragraph is correct. That was one of the reasons I admired you very much, because you were a lefty but dared to think for yourself. And yes, I do remember you criticizing Hillary and Obama.

Which makes it so disappointing to see you fall prey to Trump Derangement Syndrome and try to blame him for everything under the sun.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,899 Founders Club

Your second paragraph is correct. That was one of the reasons I admired you very much, because you were a lefty but dared to think for yourself. And yes, I do remember you criticizing Hillary and Obama.

Which makes it so disappointing to see you fall prey to Trump Derangement Syndrome and try to blame him for everything under the sun.
    This.

4-6 mos ago APAG joined Team Hondo. It's palpable. And disappointing.

Based on the rant above, it seems like he should be Team Tulsi, but I digress.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,518 Standard Supporter

Truth.

#myapag still likes joobs though - which means he's still in there somewhere.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Funny how you don't question sledog and others who still blame Hillary, Obama and Biden.

Oh wait.... Got one better. Why don't you think Trump is disappointing for blaming everything on Obama, Hillary, Biden, and the MSM?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,441 Founders Club
    When Trump called some countries shit holes team hondo couldn't praise Turkey enough as an enlightened Muslim country

Fuck Trump for removing troops

Fuck Trump for not removing them
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941

When Trump called some countries shit holes team hondo couldn't praise Turkey enough as an enlightened Muslim country

Fuck Trump for removing troops

Fuck Trump for not removing them

Are we supposed to have gone to war with Turkey?
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

The only people that are deranged are the ones still defending Trump.