Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Replay thoughts

2»

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Molden got abused in this game
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Molden got abused in this game

Too busy thinking about the nfl
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    I love doog race.

#BeatOregonNothingElseMatters
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    FirePete said:

Glad people are joining the dark side

True @ballz!?!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2019
    PurpleJ said:

Is this satire? Haha jk rolf bff buddy...

Last week was a rollercoaster from pregame remembering we weren’t mathematically eliminated yet, to halftime wanting to chug rubbing alcohol and go outside and hit strangers in the face, to watching the second half unfold and loving my DAWGS again. Husky football really does bring out the bipolar psycho in all of us. Hallmark moments.

After the game I thought of all the times Race would have fired Don James and the little doog in me thinks maybe Pete can change and evolve. Maybe this time will be different. Maybe.

In closing, if we lose to Oregon this week I might go to actual jail and this place will be an absolute shitshow. So I guess it sounds like we care.

P.S. It hurts me every time I watch us dick around in short yardage. I like o lines that don’t get stood up. As the wise prophet Lil Jon said...get low get low.

I’m concerned but still have some doog hope too. Even Don James has down years. Pete probably avoids the bad years better than Don James did, at least statistically.

Pete just needs to win the big games. If we had won a couple of those games, I wouldn’t be as concerned. Right now, we are losers until proven otherwise. Good losers, but still.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club

If we beat Oregon, I will forgive Pete. Until then @FirePete .

See you on the dark side of the doog.