Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

$15 minimum wage?

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I like how as soon as you told DJ you'd tone down the politics you registered a second handle that we all knew was yours to spam the board some more.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    For a family with two fulltime workers, $15 per hour (before taxes) is a living wage and should be by law the absolute minimum paid for labor in America. Slavery was abolished 150 years ago and paying workers poverty level wages for their labor should be illegal in any modern society. The time has come for the practice of capitalist pigs profiting from slave-waged labor, while we the middleclass makeup the difference between such working poverty and a minimum living standard for them and their families through taxation, to end and go down in flames if necessary. Our rant should be: "If you can't cut your own grass, clean your own home, cook your own cheeseburger, pump your own gas, or deliver your own pizza etc., then it's time for you either pay a true living wage ($15 per hour minimum) for all services you receive or go fuck yourself,.... you fat pig!"
  • Options
    Tailgater said:

For a family with two fulltime workers, $15 per hour (before taxes) is a living wage and should be by law the absolute minimum paid for labor in America. Slavery was abolished 150 years ago and paying workers poverty level wages for their labor should be illegal in any modern society. The time has come for the practice of capitalist pigs profiting from slave-waged labor, while we the middleclass makeup the difference between such working poverty and a minimum living standard for them and their families through taxation, to end and go down in flames if necessary. Our rant should be: "If you can't cut your own grass, clean your own home, cook your own cheeseburger, pump your own gas, or deliver your own pizza etc., then it's time for you either pay a true living wage ($15 per hour minimum) for all services you receive or go fuck yourself,.... you fat pig!"

I miss AMERICA, dammit
  • Options
    PRedoubtPRedoubt Member Posts: 141
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    These guys don't make $15 an hour, but they get FREE ROOM AND BOARD!
  • Options
    Ts and Ps to any looser who joined the military. I know we have plenty on this board ;)
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We support the troops on this board but not the war
  • Options
    Do we post that on Facebook?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    What's "looser"? "I'll tell you what the coloreds want. It's three things: first, a tight pussy; second, loose shoes; and third, a warm place to shit." Earl Butz, (circa) 1976
    I guess "looser" means in 1970, after graduating from HS at 17 as a Foster Child, no job in Seattle after Boeing laid of tens of thousands of employees, homeless and not having eaten in 3 days, I enlisted because my recruiter bought me a hamburger (Dick's Wallingford), and they sent me to Viet Nam. I guess I was "looser".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited December 2013
    My poont exactly. Most people enlist for economic reasons and not the "defend your country" emptiness that gets thrown out so loosely these days.

I have more respect for people that were drafted and served rather than the High School grads that make up the majority of today's military.

I don't support most of today's troops and am against the war.

What was your point with that Earl Butz quote? To show you're an out of touch racist whose values are in line with Dixie Democrats?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You two should get a room
  • Options
    I should have mentioned, the Dick's burger was a deluxe, with fries, and a Straw Shake.
  • Options
    edited December 2013

My poont exactly. Most people enlist for economic reasons and not the "defend your country" emptiness that gets thrown out so loosely these days.

I have more respect for people that were drafted and served rather than the High School grads that make up the majority of today's military.

What was your point with that Earl Butz quote? To show you're an out of touch racist whose values are in line with Dixie Democrats?

NOGAF

My Fellow Racist.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tailgater said:

Simple economics isn't your forte' i see.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tailgater said:

I notice there are a lot of posters around here that go full blown retard when it comes to the subject.
  • Options

Tailgater said:

I notice there are a lot of posters around here that go full blown retard when it comes to the subject.
    You act like you're surprised there are liberals on a message board centered around an institution based in Seattle, Washington.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Tailgater said:

You act like you're surprised there are liberals on a message board centered around an institution based in Seattle, Washington.
    Oh I am not surprised at all. Just passing along what I was hearing. You need to learn the difference.
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2013

More I, I, I... Who gives a fuck about you, and what you think, like it's so fucking important to us all. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU! STOP USING "I" AND "MY" IN EVERY FUCKING SENTENCE!

DIAFF!

• Options

More I, I, I... Who gives a fuck about you, and what you think, like it's so fucking important to us all. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU! STOP USING "I" AND "MY" IN EVERY FUCKING SENTENCE!

DIAFF!

PM @IrishDawg22 if you get a chance. He has this place "dialed in".
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes

DIAFF!

PM @IrishDawg22 if you get a chance. He has this place "dialed in".
    Not even original.