Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How California state government helped to cause the blackouts

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941

For years the utility skimped on safety upgrades and repairs while pumping billions into green energy and electric-car subsidies to please its overlords in Sacramento. Credit Suisse has estimated that long-term contracts with renewable developers cost the utility $2.2 billion annually more than current market power rates.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/californias-dark-ages-11570748835

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    kali government killing people and destroying homes.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Why would anyone live there?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941

Why haven't you moved out of the US Kunt? You criticize the Federal government, why do you still live here? How big of a boot licking fucking toady do you have to be in order to get butt hurt whenever anyone criticizes the California state government.

SFGbob said:

Why haven't you moved out of the US Kunt? You criticize the Federal government, why do you still live here? How big of a boot licking fucking toady do you have to be in order to get butt hurt whenever anyone criticizes the California state government.

The federal government? Are you joking?

SFGbob said:

Your Kunt standard is that you can't criticize the state government of California if you live here. So why not apply that to the country? It's your standard Kunt, not mine.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Your Kunt standard is that you can't criticize the state government of California if you live here. So why not apply that to the country? It's your standard Kunt, not mine.
    Criticize whomever you like GayBob. No one is stopping you. I despise the US federal government. That’s one of the reasons I live in California. Witnessing the ass kicking trump is getting here is well worth any cost. Why are you still here?

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Criticize whomever you like GayBob. No one is stopping you. I despise the US federal government. That’s one of the reasons I live in California. Witnessing the ass kicking trump is getting here is well worth any cost. Why are you still here?
    Then move Kunt. If Gavin Newsom your lover El Monte?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    CD right on cue with the sandy vag.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    4 kunts in 3 poasts. its a Blob Meltdown Monday
    GDS said:

4 kunts in 3 poasts. its a Blob Meltdown Monday

Appears El Monte has a new ass tonguer.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No thanks. I like living in California. Unlike you, I have very few complaints, enjoy my life here, and have no plans to ever move. Bitch-slapping trump on sanctuary state status, immigration, border wall, and setting the national standard on car emission standards is just an additional benefit of living here. Good times!

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No thanks. I like living in California. Unlike you, I have very few complaints, enjoy my life here, and have no plans to ever move. Bitch-slapping trump on sanctuary state status, immigration, border wall, and setting the national standard on car emission standards is just an additional benefit of living here. Good times!
    Ok, your just a hypocrite who applies standards to others that you have no intention of applying to yourself.

Scotty, time to give El Monte another one of your special tongue baths.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ok, your just a hypocrite who applies standards to others that you have no intention of applying to yourself.

Blob - honestly happy for you that you finally feel liberated enough to openly discuss your homoerotic fantasies. I question your choice of venue but regardless glad you are no longer repressed.
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blob - honestly happy for you that you finally feel liberated enough to openly discuss your homoerotic fantasies. I question your choice of venue but regardless glad you are no longer repressed.
    The subject matter that started the thread was never discussed by any leftist. El Monte performed his standard Kunt act where the California state government can't be criticized, you came and ran interference for El Monte.

If you don't like my description of your behavior as an "ass tonguing" maybe you should stop doing it Kunt.