Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huck the Fuskies

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    89ute said:

Turn off race, you want to take's gloves? You want to steadily and surely an pee's game do? Let us do this. Let us roll.

I'm getting tired of your hatred and negative, with under the bus car and throwing people.

Frankly ground say that, ethnicity, I am very, very happy, I do not know thee. I am glad, I do not lead to what seems to be this a pathetic's life is facing looking for in various circumstances of the negative. You need to go to find smiling. Last I checked, this is the summer season. Seattle-based weather seems to be quite Okay, now - you why do not check them out.

You are very damn wrong thing. You might think that a lot of time, and constantly spewing your opinion, you are now already heard the enough time, you are correct. Do not make your right.

Please Could you talk about like the blue sky took place 12-47. I've never seen, you've ever suggest downfall in the process, this program before the start of to the Daai Olmert.

What you want the facts do? What you want the truth of the do? Here is the your facts.

Emmert came to Washington Before going to university the glorious 1-10 Gilby next season. The year before (2003) Gilby enough to let us 6-6, but the crashes, which includes in California, we gave up 700 yards (or left and right). This is an indifference of the team, is almost is the best mediocrity. We lost our final eight,, including the blowout of California, University of California, at Los Angeles's blowout, and the family losses Nevada. Yes, plan is moving in the right direction.

2002 season next slick is another 925 season's examples of, the most remember the "Northwest Championships." This is great. However, entry "Northwest champion's facts," We are a 4-5 of football team, is pretty much a joke 1-4 in the conference Zang. In 2002 and 2003, we completed the this season, 4-4 conference records.

These are not very good team. This trend toward the downhill.

Emmert plate and the immediately get sadled Gilby 1-10 fiasco.

Emmert before the on board come, Babbs jump ship after the a decade of mismanagement, including allowing Stadium begun to erode the process.

Entire 2003, we are confronted with the slick to leave, the subsequent litigation (Ci), PhD feel good, and the overall's chaos with the softball procedures and Teresa Wilson.

Now, please remember the following: occurs prior to of this Qieaimote as a presidential the University of Washington anywhere near the.

Things are not in the great the shape of the. I feel that almost everyone knows.

Formed a a search for committee replace the Babbs. BOR, upper campuses, and large of the school donor's supporters on their face display out of the eggs get sick. They are sick Babbs ran Country Club and loose the way, she ran's departments - particularly yes in the optical slick of what. They hoping that someone all seriousness, proper, that they can count on will not tarnished the university's name. To enter the Todd Turner.

Now, This is almost let you Emmert was hired as point. He must sign the employ Turner? The most there is likely. But regardless of.

At this point, Emmert is the not responsible for the's football program performance in the field. There is an coach in place. It is not, Emmert football program, or any other program in the sports department's work, supervision. This work belong to Todd · Turner. Emmert works and monitor the job performance's Todd · Turner.

So the 1-10 happen. Gilby canned food Turner (rightly so). Yes, the planned 1-10. But those who responsible for the supervision procedure's action is correct. Turner expelled from's coach poor performance. If I am In the Emmert's shoes, I can not complain.

Coach Search for occurrence and Turner has his the heart of the upper settings Tyrone Ling. This is the Turner's leases. This is not a Emmert rents. Of course, the Emmert sign the hire. Which is good. You want to throw some of the strange he has a the foresight, negation hire. Which is good. But the renting Emmert's responsibility. This is the Turner responsibilities. Emmert Responsibility holds a Turner responsible for the rental (he did it three years later, when Tyrone is the not a problem the answer to very obvious).

Therefore, the Tyrone becomes 2-91-10 years after the first years. Not great. Warning signs began to, especially in some underperforming, turn off the games. But it's regime's first year of the, really hard to get too critical.

Next year plan to go to 5-7, and there are two major event. The first a major event is the QB the injured losses. I think a lot people might will say, if there is no that year Isaiah's losses, we to go 6-6. The second is the momentous event, is the "suddenly Advanced" one days unexplicable the loss of Stanford the most ruthless people have never ever seen's soccer team. Similarly, the there is not enough firefighting Tyrone at this point. There are warning signs. There are the ground almost to tell The following year Tyrone is an action of the year have what it takes happen. In my opinion, at this point on the his hands and legs.

The next year, we lose the game way is to can not be explained. Blowing Arizona - a game, we never did not lose a huge losses. The most laughable thing finale I've seen an guy is open to 20 yards out of the timeout apples cup. Blowing one pairs of 21 o'clock to Hawaii. It at this point on is a very obvious things, not the normal working. Huanshuai is in order. Perhaps the is also the In order to AD conversion. Huanshuai being blockade and complicated. Advertising's head fell - This is the taken for granted, due to some other problems, he has such a terrible renting head coach.

Firefighting Tyrone after 2007 before the decision, it's really hard Emmert football program respect of done a any controversy.

I would say, so that 2008's Tyrone back to the is a catastrophic mistake. It should never happened Guo. You want to throw 0-12 Emmert - all my. I think the, if you catch Emmert reflex, real moments, he will tell you in hindsight, he should has already taken action, this is the not worth the Holocaust 0-12.

Under the bus car to throw Emmert Yu 2008. This is the his responsibility. 2004-2007? Not so much. Through a variety of means, please you, please tell me, where he has the responsibility to in 2004 and 2007 other than the fact, his university headmaster. Please tell me what specific's action, he indeed sabotage procedures. You are not going find them - they do not exist.

Emmert your criticism is absurd. Your criticism Woodward is just downright funny.

Woodward In the Where to screwed this procedure? He was only responsible pairs of this plan in the summer of 2008 of the an full-time role. You want to embrace him to the the fire's 2008 first half of the medium-term AD? He how would be anything, from 2004-2007 years time, he did not even to participate in sports departments are responsible for? Talk about conspiracy theory. This is probably my've ever seen of the greatest conspiracy theory one of the.

I do not like lose. I do not like what I saw, in the past's 5 years. It makes me feel sick to my belly a many times over. But unlike you, I can at least take a step back, and realized that of this problem origins of Before you begin, Marc · Emmert become president Washington University.

If the I spent my time is a "blind's racial ban nong I," and then I will be believe that the only logical explanation our failure is already Marc · Emmert and Scott · Woodward.

Frankly, the advice is in my life, I have seen the most stupid of madness Stupid the views of one of the.

I do not defend the "error the goal." There are strange being thrown out Emmert the way. I readily admit this point. But it is not his full strange. Babbs worthy of blame. Gerberding worthy of blame. McCaw dense grams of worthy of somewhat strange. Slick worthy of Some strange. Gilby worthy of Some strange. Turner worthy of Some strange. Tyrone worthy of Some strange. I have listed's name, these names only 3 there is any timetable, extending to the Emmert of the term of office inside the any part of the. This is the less than half the those names.

Frankly ground say that, race, you are the a world-class asses. When I hear people in Washington State the people's bitch and groans - you are a crystal example of, why people scolded of Washington State. When I heard bitch the University of Washington fans, they's complaining about is the what, you behalf of those who complaint person.

In my opinion, you is not the University of Washington is good. You is not Help program. You is not help the university. You are completely self-serving and flashy, selfishness's asshole.

You bark up the wrong tree, if you want in my afterwards. I am not a naively push the my head, make my ass ignore the what I saw. I do not think there is any person know what I will say, I will not put outspoken.

All payment and participate in the game more time than I have always alive for you have done is to give you an perceive capability is a painful old man. Congratulations to this point.

Thank you for for those of us how do not take action, when we are in your shoes in the 20-30 year-old young to generation.

This version has always been my favorite, It happened when @sven translated it into some random language and i let google translate it back to English. every time I skim through it I find something new... seeing that "carnage of 0-12" got changed to "Holocaust 0-12" is some dark shit that made me belly laugh. This one also makes more sense than the orginal

Damn Utes. You had a lot to say.

Ok!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Noc

What does this mean?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Goduckies said:

Imagine thinking there is anything clever or hurtful about "Huck The Fuskies".

Fuck the huck off.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,412
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    As a Duck fan, I hate this phrase. Just say the real thing
  • Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    The Gold.
    We We With a Rah! Rah!
    And O'er the Fold.
    We Withington,
    Them Over the Harder the Victory the Boys Are Tremblington Forever the Push The Hardanelles.
    Victory the Line
    To Preserve the Memory
    Of Washing at the Memory of Washington,
    Than Pass the Harder Lungs Together Gold,
    Joyfully We Will of Washing the Memory
    Of Washing the Memory of Our Devotion...
    Leather Men
    Who Wear the Harder Loyal Band
    Our Loyal Band
    Withing at the Hall of Washington Foes of Washington Fold,
    Joyfully Welcome Their Fight
  • Options

The Gold.
    We We With a Rah! Rah!
    And O'er the Fold.
    We Withington,
    Them Over the Harder the Victory the Boys Are Tremblington Forever the Push The Hardanelles.
    Victory the Line
    To Preserve the Memory
    Of Washing at the Memory of Washington,
    Than Pass the Harder Lungs Together Gold,
    Joyfully We Will of Washing the Memory
    Of Washing the Memory of Our Devotion...
    Leather Men
    Who Wear the Harder Loyal Band
    Our Loyal Band
    Withing at the Hall of Washington Foes of Washington Fold,
    Joyfully Welcome Their Fight

Those are some weird lyrics if you read them all the way through.
  • Options

Huck Foquiam

@creepycoug knows

Somehow those faggots have become 10X better at sports than Aberdeen. Sad what's happened to the Bobcats. They actually forfeited a non-league game a few weeks back because the coach didn't think it was safe for his boys to play.

This is the progrum that produced Mark Bruener.

[shakinghead.gif]
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    In this thread, grown men swear, rage and vomit over how much something allegedly doesn’t bother them.

Wonderful stuff as always “guys.”

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    Swaye's Wigwam

In this thread, grown men swear, rage and vomit over how much something allegedly doesn’t bother them.

Way to prove that you're above all of this Mike.

As always.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You can’t spell cocksucker without u-o
  • Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    Starts with WAS.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

Way to prove that you're above all of this Mike.

As always.
    And you prove yourself the mark.

As always.