Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deserves own thread

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,534 Founders Club
"Puka is the Leader of this program now. Not Peterson. Not Lake. Not Eason.

Puka screamed his battle cry, slung his bull-balls out on the field and sprayed his musk from 20 to 20 last night.

This is what a REAL Badass Mother-Fucker looks like, fans."

-- @TurdBomber

Comments

• gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336

Puka screamed his battle cry, slung his bull-balls out on the field and sprayed his musk from 20 to 20 last night.

-- @TurdBomber

Shit. UW needs something in rhe red zone. Not from 20 to 20.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    https://youtu.be/4iLoz2J917k

Skip to 40 seconds. The Nacuas are Wild Samoans.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

Capital Hill, 1985.

Lynnwood or Shilshole, 1985.

Bellevue or UW Campus, 1985.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,809
    Meek said:

not to take this thread in a different direction, but as an ad guy I always found this product's name to be odd. That said, I've never done any market research on it, but I do know that anecdotally I've never used the term "musk" or "musky" to mean anything that would resemble a positive adjective. It's always been something like "man....you smell musky like an old man's balls might be expected to."

What ad did you put that in?????
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,982 Founders Club
    Meek said:

Swaye said:

Puka screamed his battle cry slung his bull-balls out on the field and sprayed his musk from 20 to 20 last night.

-- @TurdBomber

@Swaye , true?
    Confirmed. Musk spraying did it.

Make Musk Great Again.

not to take this thread in a different direction, but as an ad guy I always found this product's name to be odd. That said, I've never done any market research on it, but I do know that anecdotally I've never used the term "musk" or "musky" to mean anything that would resemble a positive adjective. It's always been something like "man....you smell musky like an old man's balls might be expected to."

The only time I ever hear the word musk is from a friend who, when getting cleaned up to go somewhere, says he has to "musk up".
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Puka is an obvious stud and was the only young WR I actually gave a fuck if we played. He’s big, strong, aggressive, and plays with passion. Not the guy you want your daughter to date.

Definitely the kind of guy to make your daughter shit herself
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter

Capital Hill, 1985.

capital hill any time the last 30 years is what you meant
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,669 Standard Supporter

Capital Hill, 1985.

If you weren’t rocking the double shirt, topsiders and OPs in 85, you weren’t shit.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    If you've never popped your collar you're probably still a virgin
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited October 2019
    Meek said:

Swaye said:

Puka screamed his battle cry slung his bull-balls out on the field and sprayed his musk from 20 to 20 last night.

-- @TurdBomber

@Swaye , true?

Make Musk Great Again.

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912

Swaye said:

Meek said:

Swaye said:

-- @TurdBomber

@Swaye , true?

Make Musk Great Again.

If we are going to start bashing the smell of old man balls I am fucking OUT!
    Not bragging but circa '84, the throbber pulled a ton of trim smelling like old man balls.

Musk was the shit.

Still is if you can get the actual old school stuff. Today's version of Musk is severely lacking. I had an old bottle of cheap ass Jovan Musk. Not sure why I tried it on one day but that stuff killed it with the ladies. Worked way better than all the new expensive scents I have. Since I ran out I have been buying a bunch of different Musks trying to come across something that was similar to the old stuff but no luck. However I have stumbled across a great new scent. It is Replica Fireplace by Maison Margiela and is pretty kick ass,