Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sue him anyway

2»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    Hondo post your tax returns. Say last 7 year's.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,899 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

If Hondo is actually an acountant - LULz - they should be neat and ready to go.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

Sledog said:

um yes I have them all on my computer in Adobe files. It isn't really hard to send a tax return. Each year is one document like everyone else in this country. Trump's should literally be the exact same thing just more pages.

This comment makes you sound super educated.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,518 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

um yes I have them all on my computer in Adobe files. It isn't really hard to send a tax return. Each year is one document like everyone else in this country. Trump's should literally be the exact same thing just more pages.

It's not super hard.

Why should Trump have to publish his tax return any more than any other citizen? it's not statutory for elected officials.

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

It's not super hard.

Why should Trump have to publish his tax return any more than any other citizen? it's not statutory for elected officials.

No president is required to. He got elected without it. In his case however, they are relevant to the emoluments clause. And just overall transparency.
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

It's not super hard.

No president is required to. He got elected without it. In his case however, they are relevant to the emoluments clause. And just overall transparency.
    Fuck that - he got a W-2. Most likely put it on his tax return. Reviewed by the IRS. Next.

Forein emoluments - see above. Filed returns, reviewed by IRS. Next.

Emoluments clause. Christ. What a reach.

Why do you want the President's privacy and personal liberty to be any different than yours or mine?

Because if 'they' can force publication of his tax return, nothing to prohibit 'them' from making your tax return public too. And fuck that shit.

Clause 7: Salary
    "Domestic Emoluments Clause" redirects here. For other uses, see Emoluments Clause.

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.

The president's salary, currently $400,000 a year,[11] must remain constant throughout the president's term. The president may not receive other compensation from either the federal or any state government.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

It's not super hard.

Fuck that - he got a W-2. Most likely put it on his tax return. Reviewed by the IRS. Next.

Why do you want the President's privacy and personal liberty to be any different than yours or mine?

Because if 'they' can force publication of his tax return, nothing to prohibit 'them' from making your tax return public too. And fuck that shit.

"Domestic Emoluments Clause" redirects here. For other uses, see Emoluments Clause.

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.

The president's salary, currently $400,000 a year,[11] must remain constant throughout the president's term. The president may not receive other compensation from either the federal or any state government.
    Why are you so angry? There is precedent for Presidential candidates releasing their tax returns. It's called transparency among our civil servants if nothing else. If you are this angry about this subject, could only imagine your anger if Obama didn't release his tax return. Which he did every year in office.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

It's not super hard.

Why are you so angry? There is precedent for Presidential candidates releasing their tax returns. It's called transparency among our civil servants if nothing else. If you are this angry about this subject, could only imagine your anger if Obama didn't release his tax return. Which he did every year in office.
    Don't give a shit whether Obama did or didn't. Again, no statute in place. And what's the objective? Trump says he made $x million and he only made $x minus $20 Million?!?. You're not going to figure out his net worth off of tax returns.

And truly, if his liberties are eroded, who's to say Joe Citizen's aren't under the same precedent? If he wants to turn them over, fine. If he doesn't, fuck off. It's his call until such time as he's required to by law.

Not angry. Just beat off in the shower. Happy ending.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

It's not super hard.

The exact reason we should see yours. To prove you are not a Russian troll interfering in our elections.

Hurry up, we don't have all day.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

It's not super hard.

I don't see him charged with emoluments violations.

Fishing expedition by the commies. Nothing burger central being run by the actual criminals. I say Trump can turn his over as soon as everyone else does. Let's see how all these congress critters become multi millionaires while making 174k. We have a president who isn't even accepting his salary and got rich before becoming a politician. Yet congress is full of millionaires that were broke when they got there. Hmmmm.....I say investigate the profiteers.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

It's not super hard.

The exact reason we should see yours. To prove you are not a Russian troll interfering in our elections.

@DerekJohnson can confirm who I am. But I'm glad he doesn't cause I piss you off.
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

It's not super hard.

@DerekJohnson can confirm who I am. But I'm glad he doesn't cause I piss you off.
    HondoFS@gmail.com doesn't prove anything.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

It's not super hard.

We already know who you are Hondo. A pathological lying piece of shit.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

It's not super hard.

I've donated a few times. He has my address. But ok! Stay angry.
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

It's not super hard.

I've donated a few times. He has my address. But ok! Stay angry.
    You have the President's address. What does that prove?
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-facing-emoluments-lawsuits-heres/story?id=65217053

So lawsuits? Or should I say suit. Those aren't congressional concerns. I'm glad Trump pisses the left off so much. Watching them flail and cry is wonderful entertainment.
    Sledog said:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-facing-emoluments-lawsuits-heres/story?id=65217053

So lawsuits? Or should I say suit. Those aren't congressional concerns. I'm glad Trump pisses the left off so much. Watching them flail and cry is wonderful entertainment.

You are still crying about Hillary. HTH.