Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Petersen only played Puka because of pressure from Mike Vorel and Hardcore Husky

Comments

• Options
    MontlakeMansionMontlakeMansion Member Posts: 10
    5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Now it’s time to apply pressure to release Spiker and Osborne from the Dawg House, before they transfer. Fuck!
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,572
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    They ain't transferring
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2019
    Spiker can't hack it. At leas put not yet according to sources. Osborne Bynum and puka must be have the shackles removed though.
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    How about we put Pete in the portal
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Puka, Bynum, and Chin took a lot of snaps away from Baccellia today. Progress at least.
  • Options
    The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Puka, Bynum, and Chin took a lot of snaps away from Baccellia today. Progress at least.

Anyone notice the 3rd down play early in the 3rd that Opera shit the bed on? Walking back to the sideline the camera caught Eason shrug his arms and shake his head. WTF! screamed loud and clear through my tv. I don't think Opera made it back in the game
    He did. I noticed him running a route on the Fuller TD a bit later.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Spiker can't hack it. At leas put not yet according to sources. Osborne Bynum and puka must be have the shackles removed though.

It’s not to late to play Fuller in the slot, Puka /Bynum , Ty Jones( 4 games)/ Ozzy
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

It’s not to late to play Fuller in the slot, Puka /Bynum , Ty Jones( 4 games)/ Ozzy
    Then all they would have to do is execute. I like our chances better with jones puka fuller though.
    Baccellia provides no value. Would like to see what Bynum and Osborne can do.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019

Anyone notice the 3rd down play early in the 3rd that Opera shit the bed on? Walking back to the sideline the camera caught Eason shrug his arms and shake his head. WTF! screamed loud and clear through my tv. I don't think Opera made it back in the game

Oh hell ya, that was bullshit. Eason put the ball on the sticks for a 1st down and opera had turned it into his own magical route. I was furious when I saw that. Can't believe that is how they practiced it.
  • Options

Then all they would have to do is execute. I like our chances better with jones puka fuller though.
    Baccellia provides no value. Would like to see what Bynum and Osborne can do.
    T Jones can play 4 games. I assume he’s getting back to full strength. It’s going to be hard to keep Ozzy off the field, given Opera’s failures and team success without him (@QPounds) and burn this bitch down if Puka ain’t starting from here on out.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2019

Not hard when UW plays receivers who actually want to catch the ball. Opera aka "Shrug" could care less.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    Founders Club

I turned it off at halftime. Midnight. After Cal game, new rule is no UW after midnight.

In the first half there was also a third breakup where Opera didn’t come back for the ball. He sat there and the DB flew over his right shoulder to knock it down. Just garbage. I hope Eason big dicked him and told the coach to put someone else in.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Noticed this too. Good on Eason for benching that fucker.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

They showed Spiker for a few seconds on the sideline and he looked like an 8th grader who has never been in a weight room. Absolutely no definition in his twig arms. Hes got a ways to go
  • Options

They showed Spiker for a few seconds on the sideline and he looked like an 8th grader who has never been in a weight room. Absolutely no definition in his twig arms. Hes got a ways to go

BBK agrees
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

From what I've seen and heard, Spiker's problem is that he can't catch the ball. Never going to see the field until he gets confidence in his hands again.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439

He's been in 4 games this year on special teams (EWU, BYU, Stanford, and Arizona).
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited October 2019
    Imagine how stubborn and/or mentally ill you’d have to be to run essentially a traffic cone (Bacellia) out there over Osborne/Puka/Bynum for half the season. We’ve been playing 10 on 11 the whole year.