Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Military leader of Syrian Kurds “you are leaving us to be slaughtered”

2»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Have they tried not being shitty terrorists

This. Who knows the reality of the situation on the ground. It wouldn't be surprising if the Kurd 'freedom fighters' are just another al Qaeda benefiting from our scumbag politicians' arms give aways and never ending wars in the region.
    You hate never ending wars. But you support the release of 12,000 isis fighters in Syria and domestic terrorism in the US. That’s the thing with trumptards: you don’t like trump personally but you love his policies.
    I haven't heard about 12,000 ISIS fighters being released. I support those ISIS fighters being executed. That, or released into the homes of the leftist politicians that support open borders and jihadis.
    12,000 isis fighters released from kurd incarceration this week. Trump sold out the Kurds and now isis is a renewed fighting force. You would have to try to avoid knowing about it. One way or the other, sooner or later, you’ll be getting the message.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

JV Sqwad

Another trump policy supporter heard from. I’m hearing Trump’s not a great guy though.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,567
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Have they tried not being shitty terrorists

This. Who knows the reality of the situation on the ground. It wouldn't be surprising if the Kurd 'freedom fighters' are just another al Qaeda benefiting from our scumbag politicians' arms give aways and never ending wars in the region.
    You hate never ending wars. But you support the release of 12,000 isis fighters in Syria and domestic terrorism in the US. That’s the thing with trumptards: you don’t like trump personally but you love his policies.
    I haven't heard about 12,000 ISIS fighters being released. I support those ISIS fighters being executed. That, or released into the homes of the leftist politicians that support open borders and jihadis.
    hopefully the Turks will accidentally bomb them all.