Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I still can't believe....

HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
that the mountain of childish rants the President puts out doesn't bother any of you.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    Founders Club

It bothers me. But I don’t have a daily emotional meltdown over it. Leftists are emotional fags

+1
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Its bounce back from political correctness rhetoric for all these years. The pendulum swings.

https://youtu.be/5v5eBf2KwF8
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    As long as it bothers you I'm good

I think the poster named Trump makes a good point here
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    Founders Club
    Gwad said:

Its bounce back from political correctness rhetoric for all these years. The pendulum swings.

Agree.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

That vid is hypnotizing.

The PC crowd had a substantial role in creating the Trump Gollum.

And +1 to @MikeDamone
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I will speak for myself and likely many more in explaining this to you. I think a lot of us look at the scoreboard. Trump is getting results. I don't really care for the personal attacks on twitter and at rallies but the results are what matters right now. I'm sorry you are bothered. Maybe talk a walk and get some air. Maybe consider not following him on twitter.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I will speak for myself and likely many more in explaining this to you. I think a lot of us look at the scoreboard. Trump is getting results. I don't really care for the personal attacks on twitter and at rallies but the results are what matters right now. I'm sorry you are bothered. Maybe talk a walk and get some air. Maybe consider not following him on twitter.

That. Trump feeds on the haters more than the supporters.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Your scoreboard stopped working in November 2016. You should check it again.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I only see his tweets that team hondo brings here or the occasional one that has the nation outraged and has legs
  • Options

I only see his tweets that team hondo brings here or the occasional one that has the nation outraged and has legs
    Trumptards are just like cuog fans: undefeated. Just ask them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

What is the Muellertard trying to say here?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814

What is the Muellertard trying to say here?
    He says "our ass is still sore from the Fucking in 2016".

• Options
    Trump is demonstrably the weakest first term president in modern US History. He’s failed to deliver on all of his major campaign promises. He has no legislative record, only a miserable trail of foreign policy debacles, legal losses, and easily reversed executive orders. He skirted an independent counsel and the House of Representatives is going to impeach him. Scoreboard indeed.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Trump is demonstrably the weakest first term president in modern US History. He’s failed to deliver on all of his major campaign promises. He has no legislative record, only a miserable trail of foreign policy debacles, legal losses, and easily reversed executive orders. He skirted an independent counsel and the House of Representatives is going to impeach him. Scoreboard indeed.

Definitely not the worst case scenario.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Yeah ok bud. So you should be happy then since he’s failed to do all the things he said he’d do.

Tax cuts
    Criminal justice reform
    Kim not testing nukes
    Stood up to China - you probably can’t see how important this is
    A bunch of wall built
    2 Supreme Court justices

This list goes on.

What did Your boy Barry do? Obamacare?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Having a reasonable alternative could help too
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah ok bud. So you should be happy then since he’s failed to do all the things he said he’d do.

Tax cuts
    Criminal justice reform
    Kim not testing nukes
    A bunch of wall built
    2 Supreme Court justices

This list goes on.

“Trump is going to start an nuclear war with North Korea!”
    “I can’t believe Trump is appeasing a dictator!”

Fuck off.
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Tax cuts
    Criminal justice reform
    Kim not testing nukes
    A bunch of wall built
    2 Supreme Court justices

This list goes on.

So I was right again. Your scoreboard broke many years ago. You should check the current results.