Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deserves Own Thread

EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam
I just watched most of the Stanford game breakdown by Hugh. That dude is a blowhard who loves the smell of his own farts, but that was good shit. I’m far from a football expert, I’m just an angry fan who drinks too much, but what I saw has me fucking fuming. Eason missed a few throws and did some Jake Browning double back bullshit, but on most of those plays, he had no fucking chance either because our scheme was crap or because our lazy ass receivers were giving him nowhere to throw the ball. This leaves me with some questions:

1. Are we even coaching our receivers on the proper way to run a route? Junior Adams has fucked as a recruiter, but I have serious concerns about his coaching. I’ve never played DB, but our receivers might as well have the route they’re running on the front of their jersey, it’s that fucking obvious.

2. Are these guys running crisp routes in practice and then running lazy rounded bullshit in games? If we allegedly play the guys that practice well, why is their in-game performance so fucking poor? Makes no sense.

3. How the fuck can you watch that film as a coach and not bench those lazy fucks? Watching Aaron Fuller run an option route at 10% speed that had 1/2 of the field to succeed made me want to throw my fucking phone.

4. When guys running lazy bullshit routes and dropping passes continue to get playing time with seemingly no accountability, what message are you sending to your team? Doesn’t seem to line up with all the built for life, be a man bullshit.

5. Fuck Matt Lubick. I know it’s not a question, but enough said on that.

6. Have you ever seen a team with physical advantages at nearly every position against almost every team they play act so timid and scared? This team plays with no passion, no aggressiveness, and no heart.

7. Will I kill myself before I see a UW team playing big dick offense again? Probably.