Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FirePete said:

We going to get boat raced at home on national tv, but at least we have big dick qaterback

With an elite arm
    Big dick is enough for me
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    I like the ducks in this one.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    No need for quooks to even play the game shit talk after this thread.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

Mario’s a shit coach but he does run the ball and realizes the importance of having a good OL.

So, how is he a shit coach?

We talk about discipline a lot around here, measured largely by penalties. He improved Oregon by night and day measures his first year and has continued that into this season.

Your reference to running the ball and O line.

And we talk about leveling up ... well we did before it became a punchline. He's recruited well.

Yeah there have been a few calls here and there that go into the game management category, but he's a young HC and you see that happen even with great coaches.

He inherited a program in a death spiral. Third coach in three seasons. He managed a disgruntled D coordinator and replaced him with an ace hire that has led to one of the better Duck defenses I've seen in a long time.

The Arroyo thing is worth watching but I'm not entirely sold that some of their issues relate to limited personnel in the passing game and limited talent in the running back ranks. Those are holes that recruiting needs to fill but this is his second season. I say again, second season.

At the very best, you don't have enough of a sample to conclude he's a shit coach.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Mario’s a shit coach but he does run the ball and realizes the importance of having a good OL.

We talk about discipline a lot around here, measured largely by penalties. He improved Oregon by night and day measures his first year and has continued that into this season.

And we talk about leveling up ... well we did before it became a punchline. He's recruited well.

Yeah there have been a few calls here and there that go into the game management category, but he's a young HC and you see that happen even with great coaches.

He inherited a program in a death spiral. Third coach in three seasons. He managed a disgruntled D coordinator and replaced him with an ace hire that has led to one of the better Duck defenses I've seen in a long time.

The Arroyo thing is worth watching but I'm not entirely sold that some of their issues relate to limited personnel in the passing game and limited talent in the running back ranks. Those are holes that recruiting needs to fill but this is his second season. I say again, second season.

At the very best, you don't have enough of a sample to conclude he's a shit coach.
    Not your boyfriend

At all
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

Not your boyfriend

At all
    Weird take old man.

This has been my position from the beginning and I took a lot of shit for it. I'm just questioning the take. The answer seems hard to come by round here. Critique all you want. Not my boyfriend. Just bring something to the table.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    I agree with creep’s take on Cristoballz. He appears to “get it” but there is still half a season to go and he hasn’t proven shit. I think creep would agree with that. See you at Dreamkiller Field at Huskie Stadium bitch.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    They are going to run the ball down no ballz anus. Going to be fun watching Oregon concert 4th and shorts