Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BREAKING: Whistleblower Worked With Joe Biden At The Obama White House

13»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it...It sounds horrible to me."

Nothing to see here. Move along.

You are correct it is nothing but his duty. He's heard about it and he's asking for it to be investigated. What is wrong with that? It is literally his DUTY to do so.

You never answered my question about the victim saying it didn't happen.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    So the whistle blower worked directly for Clapper and traveled with Biden to Ukraine. This is going to be funny!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,824
    edited October 2019
    Everyone on this board knows that pursuing impeachment is a political stunt. It’s why you won’t see a vote anytime soon in the House.

Now I’m sure the House can scratch enough votes together to begin impeachment proceedings, but the Dems better know there will be collateral damage in the court of public opinion. So I’ll be shocked if they do it, considering the Senate will never remove him from office.

Sure this rallies the true TDS believers. The ones the Dems already have. But for those still on the fence, it wreaks of obstructionism. And it will hand Trump millions of those fence straddlers, should the Dems follow through with it and ultimately fail.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,353
    edited October 2019
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it...It sounds horrible to me."

Nothing to see here. Move along.

You are correct it is nothing but his duty. He's heard about it and he's asking for it to be investigated. What is wrong with that? It is literally his DUTY to do so.

You never answered my question about the victim saying it didn't happen.
    Zelensky is looking for the shortest path to his objectives--he's a Ukrainian patriot. The people I believe are the career officials who knew there was a quid pro quo and were freaked out about it before and after the call. John Bolton was pissed about it. Pompeo's top aid just quit in protest for Mike's lack of support of the career diplomacy people, which was part of the scheme. And our local hotel guy who bought his ambassadorship may soon have to decide whether he'd rather save Daddy's hide or his own. He was way too direct about what the scheme was in front of everyone. We need a smarter class of criminal in this administration.