Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Best Position Groups

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
edited October 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Coached by the two coaches you dumbasses want fired most.

RB and TE

All these recruits and nothing to show. Washington 2.0 sucks.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    I was on board on the whole recruiting hawt talk. Then i realized. “Winner win, losers talk about recruiting.” So, forget all the recruiting hawt talk. Because sam huard is going to be first round pick with slight above .500 winning record of Pete continues to allows the mediocrity to persist with in the program.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    FirePete said:

I was on board on the whole recruiting hawt talk. Then i realized. “Winner win, losers talk about recruiting.” So, forget all the recruiting hawt talk. Because sam huard is going to be first round pick with slight above .500 winning record of Pete continues to allows the mediocrity to persist with in the program.

Please just stop posting

FirePete said:

Please just stop posting
    Friday tomorrow. Put some money up or STFU :)

FirePete said:

Let’s wait to crown Huard and we will never be barely above .500. Even this year at 8-4 is .667. We aren’t going to get worse than we are this year.
    Ohh f u with your reasonable thinking
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,346 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Coached by the two coaches you dumbasses want fired most.

RB and TE

All these recruits and nothing to show. Washington 2.0 sucks.

They play fine when you stay home