Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

50% of voters want Trump impeached and removed

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

50% seems way too low.

Everyone I know wants him door ass out.

That’s 100%!!!

Look at who you know.
    Wealthy, educated, skilled, brilliant people...

I mean, there’s no Tori Spelling in my crew, but we can’t all be friends with the stars.
    Sure they are. Almost everyone I know wants him reelected. They are educated, skilled, patriotic and not communists. Some rich. Some brilliant. If everyone you know is brilliant, you aren't.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

50% seems way too low.

That’s 100%!!!

Look at who you know.

I mean, there’s no Tori Spelling in my crew, but we can’t all be friends with the stars.
    Sure they are. Almost everyone I know wants him reelected. They are educated, skilled, patriotic and not communists. Some rich. Some brilliant. If everyone you know is brilliant, you aren't.
    See, you’re less than 100%.

This is basic math, friend.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,962
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Jiminy Christmas!!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,824

Sledog said:

50% seems way too low.

That’s 100%!!!

Look at who you know.

Every good crew needs a for suresy.

Preferably one with no gag reflex who isn’t a spitter.

It’s great that you can provide that for them.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    You
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

50% seems way too low.

That’s 100%!!!

Look at who you know.

Every good crew needs a for suresy.

Preferably one with no gag reflex who isn’t a spitter.

It’s great that you can provide that for them.
    GayBob potd!
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    edited October 2019
    Spoken like a true Stable Genius with great and unmatched wisdom. How the fuck do you morons think this is a tough guy? He whines more than Gay Bob and sounds like a schoolgirl.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

50% seems way too low.

That’s 100%!!!

Look at who you know.

At some point, smart Republicans will actually realize that impeaching Trump means pence will be president. I would imagine most conservatives want pence over Trump.

Spoken like a true Stable Genius with great and unmatched wisdom. How the fuck do you morons think this is a tough guy? He whines more than Gay Bob and sounds like a schoolgirl.

Bad polls definitely aren't because people don't like Trump. Clearly only because their pollsters suck.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,002 Standard Supporter
    Pence would not fight like Trump. Why is the fake not fired Indian leading the dems? Talk about stupid.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

50% seems way too low.

That’s 100%!!!

Look at who you know.

See, you’re less than 100%.

This is basic math, friend.
    I know a few idiots.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

50% seems way too low.

That’s 100%!!!

Look at who you know.

At some point, smart Republicans will actually realize that impeaching Trump means pence will be president. I would imagine most conservatives want pence over Trump.
    4 more years of Trump. 8 years of Pence after that.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

50% seems way too low.

That’s 100%!!!

Look at who you know.

4 more years of Trump. 8 years of Pence after that.
    I'll meet for $5,000 on that one. Care to bet big guy?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

Pence would not fight like Trump. Why is the fake not fired Indian leading the dems? Talk about stupid.

Pence is the GOP that apologizes for getting his face in front of the left's fist

No thanks. Been there done that

He would also kow tow to the MI complex
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,354
    edited October 2019

Pence is the GOP that apologizes for getting his face in front of the left's fist

Race wants a corrupt, autocratic pussy President. I don't think he can make that any clearer for you all.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941
    HHusky said:

Race wants a corrupt, autocratic pussy President. I don't think he can make that any clearer for you all.
    I’m just supporting the more fiscally responsible alternative.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

I don't want a president that team hondo wants

Hope that's clear enough
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,354
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

That’s demonstrably untrue.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

That’s demonstrably untrue.
    How do you know? We don’t even know who the Rat nominee is. It’s no more outrageous a statement then when you said it in 2012 as your excuse why you were voting for Obama
  • RuffaloSoldierRuffaloSoldier Member Posts: 84
    Why am I taged here? What is wrong with you epople.