Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

No-Quid: Ukraine Reportedly Opened Probe Into Hunter Biden Position Months Before Trump Phone Call

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,441 Founders Club

Sounds like you’ve stopped impeachment now.

Sounds like you are the poster boy for the low information, dishonest and hypocritical Rat. You had zero remorse or admission of guilt when made up Russian collusion was proven to be the lie that it was and now, like any non-thinking goose stepping moron, you have moved on to the next fake conspiracy.

Seriously, you are weak and pathetic. When this second fake conspiracy falls flat on its face are you going to admit you are a parroting liberal follower?
    Calm down turbo. So you’re saying it sounds like they’ve stopped impeachment now?
    Pretty sure he said your a melting down piece of shit
    Sure. But it sounds like they’ve stopped impeachment now. True?
    What the fuck is Nadler waiting for? Another donut?

Nobody wants to stop impeachment

Let's roll
    In the meantime, trump can help himself to as many kfc chicken buckets as he likes to sustain his obese frame.
    Doubled meltdown
    Anyone with a brain knows the Democrats are trying to get a conviction from the public before the gutless wonders hold a hearing

So of course @CirrhosisDawg doesn't know that
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Sounds like you are the poster boy for the low information, dishonest and hypocritical Rat. You had zero remorse or admission of guilt when made up Russian collusion was proven to be the lie that it was and now, like any non-thinking goose stepping moron, you have moved on to the next fake conspiracy.

Seriously, you are weak and pathetic. When this second fake conspiracy falls flat on its face are you going to admit you are a parroting liberal follower?
    Calm down turbo. So you’re saying it sounds like they’ve stopped impeachment now?

Let's roll
    In the meantime, trump can help himself to as many kfc chicken buckets as he likes to sustain his obese frame.
    Doubled meltdown
    Jerry nadler and his donut had belly laughs at this post. Have you stopped impeachment yet?

Let's roll
    Doubled meltdown
    Jerry nadler and his donut had belly laughs at this post. Have you stopped impeachment yet?
    The meltdown continues

When is the first hearing?
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,836 Standard Supporter

Still haven't had a leftard articulate what facts support collusion or obstruction. But they have strong feelings. Now the fact that PIPS abd company paid Russians for fake information to influence the 2016 election and then filed false affidavits to spy on a presidential election is just to be ignored.

Ha ha ha......the goose stepping moron libs on here will just ignore the real collusion.

If you want to know who the liars are on here, just watch their lack of interest in the real crime committed by democrats.

Still haven't had a leftard articulate what facts support collusion or obstruction. But they have strong feelings. Now the fact that PIPS abd company paid Russians for fake information to influence the 2016 election and then filed false affidavits to spy on a presidential election is just to be ignored.

Ha ha ha......the goose stepping moron libs on here will just ignore the real collusion.

If you want to know who the liars are on here, just watch their lack of interest in the real crime committed by democrats.
    How does this stop impeachment? Can you explain?
    GDS said:

Collusion has been proven. Obstruction has been proven. What wasn't proven (yet?) was a criminal conspiracy.

You have really stepped up your lying game lately AtlDuck! I didn't think you had another level in your lies but what we have seen recently is pretty impressive!
    By all means scotti, tell us what collusion took place? Give us all the facts big guy. Tell us exactly what Trump has done to be impeached. Detail all of his crimes.

I think this is about the 10th time I have asked you but you have yet to respond with specifics.

You are a pathetic lying POS. Respond to my question or shut the fuck up you intellectual wimp.

Again, for the 12th time, give us some specifics or shut the fuck up.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter

DJDuck said:

Only Nattering Nabob of Negativism Nan can do that.

You are a clown.

So it sounds like you haven’t stopped impeachment now.
    No one has started impeachment. When was the vote?

GDS said:

Collusion has been proven. Obstruction has been proven. What wasn't proven (yet?) was a criminal conspiracy.

You have really stepped up your lying game lately AtlDuck! I didn't think you had another level in your lies but what we have seen recently is pretty impressive!
    By all means scotti, tell us what collusion took place? Give us all the facts big guy. Tell us exactly what Trump has done to be impeached. Detail all of his crimes.

I think this is about the 10th time I have asked you but you have yet to respond with specifics.

You are a pathetic lying POS. Respond to my question or shut the fuck up you intellectual wimp.

Again, for the 12th time, give us some specifics or shut the fuck up.
    I can see why race invited the trump brain trust here when the Oregon Duck board died.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941

No one said it stopped impeachment. Do you pretend the strawman is Hondo when you ass fuck it?
    SFGbob said:

No one said it stopped impeachment. Do you pretend the strawman is Hondo when you ass fuck it?
    Ok. I mistakenly thought this thread had a point.

SFGbob said:

Not if your in it

Babbling retarded monkey boy

SFGbob said:

Not if your in it

How does this stop impeachment Race? LOL!

Cirrhosis is pathetic.

SFGbob said:

Not if your in it

Cirrhosis is pathetic.
    Good question. No one has answered it. I’ve you 12 times and you continue to run away.

SFGbob said:

Not if your in it

Cirrhosis is pathetic.
    Good question. No one has answered it. I’ve you 12 times and you continue to run away.
    Everyone answered it

We dont want to stop it

Tell that fat fuck Nadler to get going

SFGbob said:

Not if your in it

Cirrhosis is pathetic.
    Everyone answered it

We dont want to stop it

What’s the hurry?

SFGbob said:

Not if your in it

Cirrhosis is pathetic.
    Everyone answered it

We dont want to stop it

What’s the hurry?
    I got shit to do

SFGbob said:

Not if your in it

Cirrhosis is pathetic.
    Everyone answered it

We dont want to stop it

What’s the hurry?
    I got shit to do
    So much for the “forgotten man” trump voter. What a shit show.
    IMPEACH Nadler
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    Demorats have Quid problems: