Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doogs, Quooks They're the Fucking Same

Comments

• Options
    Nice job laxduck (he must read these boreds)
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This DWriter faggot is new. He literally just joined up to defend a shitty coach. He has to be a goon from the athletic department.

They booted me off, but LAX is still allowed to fight the good fight, for now.

Oregon's experiment to keep the Chip magic going failed. The program will be reset after the 2015 season. We'll see how it goes, but everyone has money now in the conference. Seattle, Phoenix, and LA all have good coaches. It's going to take 5-7 years to come back from this gamble, but it had to be tried.
  • Options
    BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1 First Comment
    My favorite part was where Marty said that Chip went 9-3 in his first season (he might have edited it before I copied the post)
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,361
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm surprised lax is still alive. We should get good bidness for our duck half brain bored
  • Options

I'm surprised lax is still alive. We should get good bidness for our duck half brain bored

Work the PMs on eQuook
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited December 2013
    There really isn't anybody to take. LAX and Sun river are about it. Gordo is too much of a company man. He's eQuook's Hugh Millen. He'll say there is a problem but won't blame it on the problem.

You have to realize that the bulk of the older fan base considered Rich Brook's 17 pathetic seasons were acceptable and defense Rich Brooks even today very passionately.

Young Duck fans are usually just bandwagon guys that just want to drink and tell everyone that they go to Autzen. Old Duck fans are just happy to be winning. It's our small group of 30-35 year old fans that have seen a little of both and demand greatness no matter what.

The Ducks are going back to the middle and I'm not sure enough people will care.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Oregon went all in on an offense that requires a coach who truly understands it.

Rich Rod, Urban Meyer, and Chip Kelly were the three best.

It will be very difficult for anyone to maintain that offense, and with Rich Rod competing for the same talent ... Oregon will need to reset ... or steal Rich Rod.
  • Options
    BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1 First Comment
    I'm not enough of an expert on Oregon, but I did think it was pretty funny to see them doing the same stupid shit over there that the doogs have been doing for a long time.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Cheswick is the biggest fat fucking doog over there. You get banned if you don't agree with that bitch.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Cheswick is the biggest fat fucking doog over there. You get banned if you don't agree with that bitch.

spellcheck