Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,982 Founders Club
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,346 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tate vs Manu will be fun
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,597

i think im gonna go back on my shit of just gif posting, two reasons, one, not a technically gifted poaster, two, tsio.

Wow, my future ex wife
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Tate is going to put up a 300/200 Tui special against Manu and Wellington. This may be the game that guarantees I don't watch another for the rest of the season.

We’ll scheme. It’s not happening. It is looking like a tough season tho.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    I was told football attendance is great, but then just listing attendance of blue blood schools. Football turnout at the high school level is on the decline.

The game day experience, especially in the Pac-12, is a term that only recently gained momentum and became a thing. That’s because attendance has fallen so much that last year’s league average, 46,589, was its lowest since 1982 and is likely to go lower this season.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    I like my DAWGS this week.

Stay positive!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,531 Founders Club
    jecornel said:

I was told football attendance is great, but then just listing attendance of blue blood schools. Football turnout at the high school level is on the decline.

The game day experience, especially in the Pac-12, is a term that only recently gained momentum and became a thing. That’s because attendance has fallen so much that last year’s league average, 46,589, was its lowest since 1982 and is likely to go lower this season.

There is some concern at Woodinville about football turnout numbers. This year's freshman class is about 1/2 of what it normally would be.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

It’s not just a football thing. College basketball attendance has been on the decline for years.

• JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,039
    Stop Girl is 30 now with a family !!!!!!11!1!
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    edited October 2019

jecornel said:

It’s not just a football thing. College basketball attendance has been on the decline for years.

Any theories for the hoops decline? Could it be the ever so rising costs to attend these events? Or simply having to leave the home?
  • azgregazgreg Member Posts: 52
    We are only a little over 6K short of a sellout for Saturday night.