Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This poll does not matter because it’s really bad

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,302
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So when do the hearings get underway?

Article 2 section14A fucking stupid?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

So when do the hearings get underway?

Article 2 section14A fucking stupid?

We’ll be sure to let you know before trump is impeached.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tired of fucking waiting

Let's go
  • Options

Tired of fucking waiting

Let's go

Noc what you think.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes they do

Lots of people care what I think
  • Options

Yes they do

You’ll get trump’s impeachment when we tell you.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Not surprising. It's an inquiry, and you realize that both Biden's may be forced to testify, right? Many astute Republicans are for this inquiry. The most likely scenario is that this will damage Biden a hell of a lot more than it will Trump.

Trump wasn't winning votes for half the electorate anyway. Trump loses head to head with Biden, that's obvious. But if Trump is able to knock Biden out of the race, he goes up against Warren. No matter how much moderate independents hate Trump, they will flood the ballot box to get him reelected. Middle America votes with their pocket book, and Warren is going to take more from everybody. Trump may lose in the polls, because people will not go on record to say they are voting against another female, and voting for a "tyrant". But in actuality, they will do just that.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes they do

2023 will be speshul!
  • Options

Yes they do

2023 will be speshul!
    The impeachment is coming any day now, as you predicted.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes they do

2023 will be speshul!
    I dont believe you
  • Options

Not surprising. It's an inquiry, and you realize that both Biden's may be forced to testify, right? Many astute Republicans are for this inquiry. The most likely scenario is that this will damage Biden a hell of a lot more than it will Trump.

Trump wasn't winning votes for half the electorate anyway. Trump loses head to head with Biden, that's obvious. But if Trump is able to knock Biden out of the race, he goes up against Warren. No matter how much moderate independents hate Trump, they will flood the ballot box to get him reelected. Middle America votes with their pocket book, and Warren is going to take more from everybody. Trump may lose in the polls, because people will not go on record to say they are voting against another female, and voting for a "tyrant". But in actuality, they will do just that.

No. Not right. Unless you think trumptard subpoenas will get committee approval. You are that stupid however.
  • Options

Yes they do

2023 will be speshul!
    I dont believe you
    I am not surprised. It’s coming though. Nothing you can do to stop it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't want to stop anything

When are you faggots going to do something?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

No. Not right. Unless you think trumptard subpoenas will get committee approval. You are that stupid however.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/7/joe-biden-hunter-biden-could-be-forced-testify-don/

Ooops
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,491
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Yes they do

2023 will be speshul!
    Ha ha ha. And Trump colluded with Russia. And Kavanaugh raped some dem plant who couldn't remember when, where, who, and how she got there and how she got home.

Cirhossis is desperate. He is 0-2 but by God he is just sure this latest ruse is going to stick.

What a fucking goose stepping idiot.
  • Options
    Trump

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/7/joe-biden-hunter-biden-could-be-forced-testify-don/

Ooops
    Sounds legit. You should sleep well thinking this will happen.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I liked this argument better when it was being made for Hilary Clinton in 2015.
  • Options

Yes they do

2023 will be speshul!
    Ha ha ha. And Trump colluded with Russia. And Kavanaugh raped some dem plant who couldn't remember when, where, who, and how she got there and how she got home.

Cirhossis is desperate. He is 0-2 but by God he is just sure this latest ruse is going to stick.

What a fucking goose stepping idiot.

Of course you have no support at all for the 0-2 claim. You are lying through your teeth like the trumptard you are. Trump is absolutely going to get impeached for obstruction and abuse of power however. That makes me 1-0 and undefeated.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like they really got ‘em this time