Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Russia used social media to support Trump in 2016 at direction of Kremlin

2»

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    salemcoog said:

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Trump will be impeached. Then acquitted by the senate. And it helps trump.

If true, the white trash meltdown underway makes no sense at all.

Oh. So you’ve come back down to earth and have quit your weak ass semantic game and now concede that Trump won’t be removed from office.

That’s good, because your pigeon on a chess board act had grown past tiresome.
    I assumed nothing less from you that you didn’t understand anything you were or are posting about.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,518 Standard Supporter

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Trump will be impeached. Then acquitted by the senate. And it helps trump.

3/5 white vote POTD
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,824

salemcoog said:

Oh. So you’ve come back down to earth and have quit your weak ass semantic game and now concede that Trump won’t be removed from office.

I assumed nothing less from you that you didn’t understand anything you were or are posting about.
    Back to the pigeon act. You strutted around here thinking you were the only one who knew that impeachment wasn’t the same as being removed from office.

Now, tell us about your cold, dark night in El Monte.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    edited October 2019
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Back to the pigeon act. You strutted around here thinking you were the only one who knew that impeachment wasn’t the same as being removed from office.

Now, tell us about your cold, dark night in El Monte.
    One of these days you will be right about something (broken clock theory). Unfortunately for you, today is not that day again cuog.