Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

About Time

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Great work everyone.

A video demanding some reflection from the GOP has been deflected into hot Sqwad talk.

You’re all such winners!

Get a candidate

Andrew Yang.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

Great work everyone.

A video demanding some reflection from the GOP has been deflected into hot Sqwad talk.

You’re all such winners!

Powell should reflect on the fact that he is a fucking fraud, where does the guy who voted twice for Obama get off on telling Republicans what they should do?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Great work everyone.

You’re all such winners!

Get a candidate

Andrew Yang.

I demand that you reflect on that
  • Options

Great work everyone.

You’re all such winners!

Get a candidate

Andrew Yang.

I demand that you reflect on that
    I have.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

She was also calling for national rent control just a few days ago as well as letting all illegals get on Welfare.
    So you don't think we should have a conversation about our prison system? It's perfect so we should just let it be. That's the dumbest tweet of hers you can link?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

She was also calling for national rent control just a few days ago as well as letting all illegals get on Welfare.
    So you don't think we should have a conversation about our prison system? It's perfect so we should just let it be. That's the dumbest tweet of hers you can link?
    You claimed she doesn't post idiotic tweets any more. I just provided you with a Tweet from her where she talks about abolishing prisons and comparing our prison system to slavery and apartheid.

And because you're an idiot, you think this is just a "conversation" about our Prison system. And of course, because no Hondo post would be complete without it, you toss in some strawman ass fuck.

So you don't think we should have a conversation about our prison system? It's perfect so we should just let it be.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,278
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have issues with Trump. The media does more than a good enough job of screaming about even the slightest gaffe he makes though so what do I need to add to the conversation? He's certainly the most critically analyzed president of my lifetime. @RaceBannon can tell us about how Lincoln had it worse.

Plus, I'm hearing anyone that doesn't consider Trump literally Hitler is a white trash Trumpanzee neo-nazi white supremacist. Yeah, those on the Left just want people to have a good-faith reckoning about holding Trump(Hitler) to a higher standard.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

I have issues with Trump. The media does more than a good enough job of screaming about even the slightest gaffe he makes though so what do I need to add to the conversation? He's certainly the most critically analyzed president of my lifetime. @RaceBannon can tell us about how Lincoln had it worse.

Plus, I'm hearing anyone that doesn't consider Trump literally Hitler is a white trash Trumpanzee neo-nazi white supremacist. Yeah, those on the Left just want people to have a good-faith reckoning about holding Trump(Hitler) to a higher standard.

“Slightest gaffe” potd!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,278
    Swaye's Wigwam

“Slightest gaffe” potd!
    TDS is here to show us we just need to sit down and have an honest conversation about Trump's behavior.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I’m sure the hivemind here will have no qualms about shitting all over Colin Powell. Anything to protect dear leader.
    Imagine being a blind dog of the party who ran a candidate so shitty, that they couldn’t defeat a reality TV star.

And then after that guy gets into office, imagine continuing to support the loser party that still has no realistic goals other than shouting down the guy who beat their ass on the daily.

And even worse, imagine supporting a party that Can’t offer up a viable candidate to defeat him and simply tosses up intercepted Hail Marys in attempts to run a coup on him.

It would make more sense to support a lifetime contract for Hamden Bush.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,917
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

How about we release a couple homicidal rapists and they can live with and be supervised by AOC? think she'll go for that or putting them with someone else?

Imagine prison is for punishment and that many should NEVER be let out. We could reduce costs via capitol punishment. See problem solved.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

I’m sure the hivemind here will have no qualms about shitting all over Colin Powell. Anything to protect dear leader.
    Imagine being a blind dog of the party who ran a candidate so shitty, that they couldn’t defeat a reality TV star.

And then after that guy gets into office, imagine continuing to support the loser party that still has no realistic goals other than shouting down the guy who beat their ass on the daily.

And even worse, imagine supporting a party that Can’t offer up a viable candidate to defeat him and simply tosses up intercepted Hail Marys in attempts to run a coup on him.

Nailed it. Wow, so perceptive.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Dragging you off of the stage has become tiresome.

Time to get something done.

You can breathe again now.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Dragging you off of the stage has become tiresome.

Time to get something done.

You can breathe again now.
    The next round of scratchers will be a winner. Praying for you in these hard times.