Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Such an improvement (Mike Vorel's beautiful article)

13»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Vorel is the first Seattle Sports Journalist with a dick and some balls since Y2K. I love that guy.

Jim Moore has balls too, even though he refers to himself as a beta male
    Yes, but he's a known idiot. Vorel isn't. Perhaps I should have amended my OP to reflect that - has dick and balls AND isn't mentally retarded.
    He has got a schtick, but he's not retarded. He's a contrarian.
    You say schtick, I say retarded. Shades of gray.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    phineas said:

Fuller will probably end up in the NFL making plays after being the most hated husky on the team.

No chance. You have to try in the NFL.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

There are no standards. After a couple drops, you should get pulled. After a couple games of bad production, pull them. It’s a results driven game.

I know the players behind them suck. If they were any good, they would get in at least a little bit. It’s just depressing.

How? What have you seen that I haven't?

Pete's got short man's disease. Short men refuse to accept that the best man wins, and bitch constantly about fairness, loyalty & shit.

Loser-think has captured this team.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Vorel is the first Seattle Sports Journalist with a dick and some balls since Y2K. I love that guy.

Yes, but he's a known idiot. Vorel isn't. Perhaps I should have amended my OP to reflect that - has dick and balls AND isn't mentally retarded.
    Speaking of balls, going mano a mano with Stalin. Well done Swayzey.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

There are no standards. After a couple drops, you should get pulled. After a couple games of bad production, pull them. It’s a results driven game.

I know the players behind them suck. If they were any good, they would get in at least a little bit. It’s just depressing.

Pete's got short man's disease. Short men refuse to accept that the best man wins, and bitch constantly about fairness, loyalty & shit.

The coaches are in the business of winning games. Yeah, every now and then they make poor decisions, often at QB. We are talking about WR. If they were good, they would get SOME playing time. They get none. Put it together.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,968

The coaches are in the business of winning games. Yeah, every now and then they make poor decisions, often at QB. We are talking about WR. If they were good, they would get SOME playing time. They get none. Put it together.
    I agree. This is more disappointing than Petermans refusing to play them. But Puka
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,364 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Are you new here?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

phineas said:

Fuller will probably end up in the NFL making plays after being the most hated husky on the team.

No chance. You have to try in the NFL.
    Better chance than you want to believe. Who cares? He’s a disappointment now. He’s become worse than Kearse with the drops.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I hear Siberia is lovely this tim of year.