Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Will Petersen...

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
Work 20 hours a day and sleep I his office until this shot is fixed, or has the day of coaches who are tuff and lead my example over?

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946

Work 20 hours a day and sleep I his office until this shot is fixed, or has the day of coaches who are tuff and lead my example over?

20 hours a day won't matter if all you do is reinforce the shit you've been doing.

A changing moment in my life happened 15 years ago:

CEO of publicly traded company HQ'd in seattle: "Creep. (He likes to call me creep;TWHLTD). You're a smart guy (fuck you he really said that) and you work hard. Look at this S-4. I can't imagine how long it took you to draft this. When I was at ________, I did the same thing. Then someone talked to me about working smarter. That's what I want to see from you going forward. Don't work harder. Work smarter. We can hire people to do that shit. I need you to Manage the shit that's more difficult to hire out ... our internal stuff that drives [blah blah blah]."

Or words to that effect. Changed my fucking life to let go of the minutiae. I'm 20x better now even though I'm 20x less technical.

I wonder if Bellichick is a 20 hr a day guy or if he's a be really smart guy.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Petersen already works stupid fucking hours. That's clearly not his problem. Shit, maybe he should work less and drink more. Fucking change something.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,915 Founders Club
    Can’t fix stupid.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

20 hours a day won't matter if all you do is reinforce the shit you've been doing.

CEO of publicly traded company HQ'd in seattle: "Creep. (He likes to call me creep;TWHLTD). You're a smart guy (fuck you he really said that) and you work hard. Look at this S-4. I can't imagine how long it took you to draft this. When I was at ________, I did the same thing. Then someone talked to me about working smarter. That's what I want to see from you going forward. Don't work harder. Work smarter. We can hire people to do that shit. I need you to Manage the shit that's more difficult to hire out ... our internal stuff that drives [blah blah blah]."

Or words to that effect. Changed my fucking life to let go of the minutiae. I'm 20x better now even though I'm 20x less technical.

The reason why James worked 20 hours a was because he was making changes. I thought that was implied. I guess not.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

It took you until 55 to learn that?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    20 hours a day is just more tim to fuck it all up more.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,915 Founders Club

#mymillennials

The reason why James worked 20 hours a was because he was making changes. I thought that was implied. I guess not.
    Ok!

Your eyes are as good mine.
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    Maybe he should STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE OFFENSIVE MEETING ROOMS