Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"A couple more answers"

From the kick ass presser. Sounds like, and I'll believe it when I see it, that we'll be seeing more of the young receivers going forward. If they light it up, it will be even more damning to Pete.

What has to change to get the passing game going?

"That's a good question. Dropped balls. Have to give our quarterback a couple more answers, too. A couple times he was standing back there with not answers -- couple that with protection stuff and he was running around, a couple guys didn't make plays for him and when you're not going to get the ball a bunch, you'd better capitalize."

When you talk about giving him more answers does that start with receivers getting open?

"I think it's everything. We'll look at the tape here but like I said I know a couple times, we just got to cut our losses. He threw a couple good balls in there that we didn't make plays on. We've got to do a better job, there's no question, in the pass game."

"I think in some ways, and not just offense, defense, I think just across the board. I think they played more physical than us and did a better job than us, I really do."

Comments