Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My Breaking Point

I've got overarching thoughts on the failures of the program and how perennially fucked we are, but this right here is what broke me.

Dick just rumbled for 19 into the red zone, and 4 more on first down. He's running pissed off and your O-Line is owning the line of scrimmage in the run game, which you had neglected in the first half. 2nd and 6 what are you gonna do?

If you answer "motion into an empty backfield and throw a fade to Aaron Fuller 1 on 1 against an All-American corner" go ahead and light yourself on fire.

Run the fucking ball until they prove they can stop it. Why wouldn't you? And if you're dead-set on passing the ball, wouldn't you at the absolute minimum keep a running back in the backfield to make them respect it? Empty set there is fucking asinine, doubly so when you look at who you're asking to win 1 on 1s.

So anyway it's third and 6 and we run for four, which is what the 2nd down play should have been, but I digress. 4th and 2, we decide to go for it, AND RUN EMPTY SET AGAIN EXPECTING ANDRE BACCELLIA TO WIN 1 ON 1! I mean what the FUCK?! What are we trying to prove here?

The offense has completely mindfucked itself and it all boils down to Pete. That's not Bush, that's not Eason, it wasn't Smith, and it wasn't Browning. It's rotten to the core.

It's hard because we make it hard on ourselves. This is just one example. Scoring points in college football in 2019 is ridiculously easy. Find somebody that can figure it the fuck out and get the hell out the way.

Comments

• JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    Yes Sir. We need a new Head Coach. This guy ain't cutting it.
  • JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    Yes but his shortfalls keep him from being a head coach with a Natty. He will always be a good head coach. Just not a national championship head coach. He helped raise the image of the program. Now it's time to upgrade. If not we will never get back to cfbp
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Come the fuck on.... we need Jen to put on her big boy pants and take charge. Tell Pete to fix the broken offense, give him money to find an offensive philosophy and coordination
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Come the fuck on.... we need Jen to put on her big boy pants and take charge. Tell Pete to fix the broken offense, give him money to find an offensive philosophy and coordination
    The problem is Pete would use the money to to hire someone else who thinks like he does. Brent Pease or Ron Prince.

In all seriousness, he'd narrow it down to Ryan Dinwiddie, QB coach for the Calgary Stampeders, Taylor Tharp, player personnel director at Boise state or Kirby Moore, wr coach at the V.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

The problem is Pete would use the money to to hire someone else who thinks like he does. Brent Pease or Ron Prince.

In all seriousness, he'd narrow it down to Ryan Dinwiddie, QB coach for the Calgary Stampeders, Taylor Tharp, player personnel director at Boise state or Kirby Moore, wr coach at the V.
    That’s the job of the AD, if the coach can’t take it, he can GTFO. She needs to make sure the next hire is going to work for the greater good of the university Financially... losses add up to dis interest and loss of revenue