Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ok, if you could somehow justify Pete not playing our young WRs before this game...

DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
edited October 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
there is simply no possible excuse for this bullshit now. Our offense is in shambles vs the 120th ranked team vs the pass. And only ONE fucking WR had a catch until Bynum caught a dinky 9 yarder well into the 4th quarter. Fucking fuller has, what, 7 catches on 35 targets including like 5 drops for 140 yards, the opera singer has at least a handful of targets for 0 catches, yet puka, Spiker, Osborne, etc can't see the god damn field because they don't understand the offense and aren't as good of blockers as our team of midgets? And David Shaw is laughing at us the entire fucking game.

At this point there can't be any gullible minions left who are buying the party lip service. What in the flying fuck is up petersens stubborn ass?

There certainly wasn't just one reason for this abortion that I stayed up till 1am watching, but I wouldn't blame puka if his name is in the portal before 4am when he lands at Boeing Field. Time for Petersen to re evaluate every aspect of this offense. Except not disingenuously this time. His post rose bowl presser was pure bullshit. Why would odunze and McMillan actually want to come here at this point? Fucking Spiker was rated roughly the same as what McMillan is. How can the supposed 9th best receiver in his class be incapable of seeing the field well into his 2nd year yet we target a midget with 8 drops 40 times and only one other receiver caught a single pass for 9 yards. I mean has the rest of the receiver room all given each other AIDS? Short of that, there's no logical reason because it couldn't possibly be any worse. Fucking christ!

FYFMFEFCCCP.

Comments