Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

There's a chance Eason comes back next year

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
Yes he's got horrible receivers at UW, but he's not ready to face an NFL pass rush

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,785
    And yes. He can’t handle pressure. He’s almost as bad as Browning but can throw It far enough to avoid the throw away INT.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,710 Swaye's Wigwam

This offense is shit. If I am his parents I say get your ass in the draft.

This. Eason is getting worse in this offense. No way should Eason be held under 200 yards against these teams
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

This offense is shit. If I am his parents I say get your ass in the portal.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Yeah, I've believed he was gone after this year all along and I still do, but this game is the first time I've thought he may have to come back.

He hasn't been good tonight.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,343 Swaye's Wigwam
    Everybody sucks
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Yeah, I've believed he was gone after this year all along and I still do, but this game is the first time I've thought he may have to come back.

He hasn't been good tonight.

If he's got a shot, he needs to leave.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,163

HuskyJW said:

Everybody sucks

Newton didn't suck. Henry doesn't suck.
    Newton was the only guy with any balls tonight. This team is a bunch of cowards.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

HuskyJW said:

Everybody sucks

Newton was the only guy with any balls tonight. This team is a bunch of cowards.
    Stopped giving it to him both drives. Passed on 4th and 2 earlier. It’s a mess. Disgusting game. SC snaked Stanford and they couldn’t move the ball vs Oregon but they are somehow great against us. Quit fucking whining about kick off times Pete and your routine, blah, blah, and stop being a pussy.
    all this talk from petersen about it being a "trap game" is so telling. that's just him setting the table for excuses. Urban Meyer, Nick Saban, Kirby Smart, aren't talking about a fucking terrible team on the road being a trap game.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

HuskyJW said:

Everybody sucks

Stopped giving it to him both drives. Passed on 4th and 2 earlier. It’s a mess. Disgusting game. SC snaked Stanford and they couldn’t move the ball vs Oregon but they are somehow great against us. Quit fucking whining about kick off times Pete and your routine, blah, blah, and stop being a pussy.
    all this talk from petersen about it being a "trap game" is so telling. that's just him setting the table for excuses. Urban Meyer, Nick Saban, Kirby Smart, aren't talking about a fucking terrible team on the road being a trap game.
    The ESPN announcers were giving him credit for it. "Petersen has been saying all week how they were going to be in a dog fight"
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

dhdawg said:

HuskyJW said:

Everybody sucks

The ESPN announcers were giving him credit for it. "Petersen has been saying all week how they were going to be in a dog fight"
    ESPN can get fucked.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,727 Founders Club

dhdawg said:

HuskyJW said:

Everybody sucks

ESPN can get fucked.
    I kind of like the sassy and angry de_Jour.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

When things are going wrong Eason tries to force it... and he literally only looks at one guy.

Wow. Who said that on 8/31