Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OT: Senseless attack on one of our members

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
edited October 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Please join me in sending your Ts and Ps to longtime HH and all around good guy @whlinder. We may need to set up a GoFundMe for him as well to help him get back on his feet.

This is unacceptable.

Comments

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    edited October 2019
    DC is a shithole (with cool shit)
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

DC is a shithole (with cool shit)

Rat infested
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,564 Founders Club

Northern Virginia is either for lovers or losers. Can’t remember which.

@Swaye true?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,812 Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

FREE PUB!!!one1!!!!!!

I greatly appreciate the generosity and thoughtfulness in this extremely dark and troubling time. I had been trying to stay strong after receiving two free Redskins tickets and to have another 4 @RhythmicSlappingDawg’ed on me is really too much to handle.

As for being an all-around good guy, I had to drive six 14 year old girls to homecoming tonight with a broken car window and you’re not getting pics. And I think most are spending the night at my house and you’re still not getting pics.

Sooo, what time are their dates sneaking through the window?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    whlinder said:

FREE PUB!!!one1!!!!!!

I greatly appreciate the generosity and thoughtfulness in this extremely dark and troubling time. I had been trying to stay strong after receiving two free Redskins tickets and to have another 4 @RhythmicSlappingDawg’ed on me is really too much to handle.

As for being an all-around good guy, I had to drive six 14 year old girls to homecoming tonight with a broken car window and you’re not getting pics. And I think most are spending the night at my house and you’re still not getting pics.

Tell Minschew we said hi.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,812 Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

whlinder said:

FREE PUB!!!one1!!!!!!

Sooo, what time are their dates sneaking through the window?
    I guess I really should quit bitching about the 10:30 start since it will keep me up until 2 and ensure I will sniff out all attempts at breaking in my house
    Based on what’s posted here, and the fact that we were all teenage boys at one time, I would’ve expected more preparation from you. Like home alone type prep.

How great would it be to figure out a way to burn a slong into the hand of one of these little slap dicks.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,616 Standard Supporter
    Thank God they didn’t leave me any tickets for the fucking Washington Huskies
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter
    whlinder said:

Thank God they didn’t leave me any tickets for the fucking Washington Huskies

That would’ve been a hate crime.