Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Stanford Game Thread

1545556575860»

Comments

• Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    We lost because Race was there
  • Options
    Founders Club

dnc said:

FirePete said:

dnc said:

Run defense has improved. DL playing better.

Lol someone is dialed in
    It wasn't a prediction it was an observation. At that moment they were.

I'm pissed about the defense but the offense has helped them out exactly zero today.
    At what point in this game did the defense play well. They were a sieve in the first half, getting scored on in three straight possessions to open the game, a total of <5 yards from 21 points. Against a backup quarterback.

As bad as the offense has been today, the defense has been somehow worse. It was allergic to getting a stop all game. 2nd and 11, they give up 26. 2nd and 20, they give up 22. 3rd and 8, they give up 17. 2nd and 16, they give up 15.

Even worse was giving up first down runs when EVERYBODY knew they were running to kill clock over and over and over again.

This was a pathetic defensive performance. It's the embodiment of everything we've seen so far this season: eventually somebody would realize that this defense is soft, can't tackle, and has no linebackers.

Utah and Oregon are losses.

We're used to having no offense. That's, like, a thing for the last three seasons running. Not having a defense? That's different. And shocking.

Let's take a look at the Huskies' defense in objective terms:

Stanford vs UW: 482 yards, 189 yards rushing, 47% 3rd/4th down efficiency, 9.5 yards per pass, 4.4 yards per rush.

Stanford vs Oregon State: <b class="Bold">353 yards, 100 yards rushing, 53% 3rd/4th down efficiency, 9.4 yards per pass, 3.2 yards per rush.

Yeah, this was totally on the offense...

That being said, fuck the offense. Most drops since cal, worst play-calling/game-planning since... yeah, this was the worst. Ever. If I'm Eason, and I get a fifth round grade, I enter the draft anyway.
    I’m too drunk and enraged to read this post. It looks like a good post though
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Houhusky said:

dannarc said:

How high is tbe Aurora bridge?

Whidbey deception pass bridge has a nice view, plenty tall, and a strong enough tide to sweep whatever is left out to sea forever
    Is this for us? Or some coaches?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,358
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

FirePete said:

dnc said:

Run defense has improved. DL playing better.

Lol someone is dialed in
    It wasn't a prediction it was an observation. At that moment they were.

I'm pissed about the defense but the offense has helped them out exactly zero today.
    At what point in this game did the defense play well. They were a sieve in the first half, getting scored on in three straight possessions to open the game, a total of <5 yards from 21 points. Against a backup quarterback.

As bad as the offense has been today, the defense has been somehow worse. It was allergic to getting a stop all game. 2nd and 11, they give up 26. 2nd and 20, they give up 22. 3rd and 8, they give up 17. 2nd and 16, they give up 15.

Even worse was giving up first down runs when EVERYBODY knew they were running to kill clock over and over and over again.

This was a pathetic defensive performance. It's the embodiment of everything we've seen so far this season: eventually somebody would realize that this defense is soft, can't tackle, and has no linebackers.

Utah and Oregon are losses.

We're used to having no offense. That's, like, a thing for the last three seasons running. Not having a defense? That's different. And shocking.

Let's take a look at the Huskies' defense in objective terms:

Stanford vs UW: 482 yards, 189 yards rushing, 47% 3rd/4th down efficiency, 9.5 yards per pass, 4.4 yards per rush.

Stanford vs Oregon State: <b class="Bold">353 yards, 100 yards rushing, 53% 3rd/4th down efficiency, 9.4 yards per pass, 3.2 yards per rush.

Yeah, this was totally on the offense...

That being said, fuck the offense. Most drops since cal, worst play-calling/game-planning since... yeah, this was the worst. Ever. If I'm Eason, and I get a fifth round grade, I enter the draft anyway.
    I’m too drunk and enraged to read this post. It looks like a good post though
    I assure you it was amazing.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Houhusky said:

dannarc said:

Whidbey deception pass bridge has a nice view, plenty tall, and a strong enough tide to sweep whatever is left out to sea forever
    Abundance.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Eat shit fuckheads

Lulz on me. I’m such a homo
  • Options
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

dannarc said:

Now more then ever- abundance
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Been through many ups and downs over the years. But the consistently bad play under Peterson, and the non-playing of talented, bigger recruits brought in with much fanfare, and with a strong desire in the fanbase to see them play, is just bad business by the Choker.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2019
    this is myles bryant's final season too. kid deserved better team success his sr year.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    FirePete said:

this is myles bryant's final season too. kid deserved better team success his sr year.

You can’t be serious.

He was the hottest of the garbage of receiver corps tonight.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

FirePete said:

You can’t be serious.

i am talking about the safety not the TE that dropped
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    FirePete said:

salemcoog said:

FirePete said:

You can’t be serious.

i am talking about the safety not the TE that dropped
    Yep. My bad.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Honestly, we should win this game by at least 20.

For me, I don't see it until we have finally beaten these fucks on the road. This seems like a really easy stupid loss.
    Bump. FYFMFE
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2019

Somebody needs to ask peterson this question in the post game: “How does fourth place in the Pac 12 N. feel?”

Reporters, or whatever they are called these days, never ask this kind of questions. None of them have balls. They feed the stupid assed coach speak bullshit.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Saracen said:

Pissing away the one year you have an elite QB like Eason is fucking criminal.

Eason elite? He might have a great arm but he has nothing between his ears.

He's been shit against Cal, USC, and now Stanford.
    I won’t bury him, and he is very talented, but he’s mechanical. The Browning impersonations were rough too. He started the game fine.

Not running th ball on this back to back drives was FS. Drops hurt again. Even our good players sucked today.
    The offense isn't doing him any favors. His WRs are absolutely trash and his OL didn't care to block 3 people.

That said, he needs to make everyone else around him better. And he isn't. Against Cal, USC, and Stanford, he's been Browning.
    It’s our whole offense. I can’t blame it on any players. No more. They all suck. Our RB’s are fine. Everyone else sucks.
  • Options
    CrazyLarryCrazyLarry Member Posts: 23
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

will today be the day that @CrazyLarry joins us in the OFFICIAL game thread?

Maybe next time.
    I was not drunk enough. And that game sucked ass.