Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Washington-Stanford Game Thread

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Honestly, we should win this game by at least 20.

For me, I don't see it until we have finally beaten these fucks on the road. This seems like a really easy stupid loss.
    Every year there's a believable loss and a really, really stupid loss. It's the script. In 2016 it was USC for the legit loss and Arizona for the stupid loss (going to OT with that team, with a backup WR playing running back for the second half was a loss, IMO). 2017 it was Stanford on the road for the legit loss and ASU for the really, really stupid loss. Last year it was Oregon on consecutive road trips after their bye that made sense to lose and Cal was the batshit crazy loss.

I think Cal was the stupid loss again this season. It's out of the way, and Stanford and Arizona will be wins. The legit loss is left to come, so Oregon or Utah?
    This year you guys aren't very good so only Arizona would be the stupid loss. Or the tree.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

For me, I don't see it until we have finally beaten these fucks on the road. This seems like a really easy stupid loss.
    Every year there's a believable loss and a really, really stupid loss. It's the script. In 2016 it was USC for the legit loss and Arizona for the stupid loss (going to OT with that team, with a backup WR playing running back for the second half was a loss, IMO). 2017 it was Stanford on the road for the legit loss and ASU for the really, really stupid loss. Last year it was Oregon on consecutive road trips after their bye that made sense to lose and Cal was the batshit crazy loss.

I think Cal was the stupid loss again this season. It's out of the way, and Stanford and Arizona will be wins. The legit loss is left to come, so Oregon or Utah?
    This year you guys aren't very good so only Arizona would be the stupid loss. Or the tree.
    Losing either would definitely qualify as a stupid loss.

But so would AC at home or OSU (rofl).

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,709 Founders Club
    edited October 2019

What about Colorado?

@RuffaloSoldier
    @BuffBuffPass
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

What about Colorado?

@RuffaloSoldier
    @BuffBuffPass
    I didn’t even consider them, so yes.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,552 Founders Club
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    When do u guys play

When do u guys play

8:59 PM
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Is it over? Yet? Gayme? Season?
  • nycgobearsnycgobears Member Posts: 153
    Fuck Stanfurd. Hope you destroy he trees.
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    Condor Weddingten goes for 250 yards and 5 tuddys and Foster Morell gets 30 pancake blocks.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club

will today be the day that @CrazyLarry joins us in the OFFICIAL game thread?

*like we say no.gif

I took a long walk on the beach today so I’m full of perspective. Not even worried about tonight’s game.

Have you been to Street Burger yet?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,922 Founders Club
    Today I found out that my kindergartener nephew gave a 3rd grader a bloody nose and is a regular visitor to the principal’s office. Fuck yeah TUFF. Good omen for tonight.
    PurpleJ said:

Today I found out that my kindergartener nephew gave a 3rd grader a bloody nose and is a regular visitor to the principal’s office. Fuck yeah TUFF. Good omen for tonight.

Was the 3rd grader a nerd?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,922 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Was the 3rd grader a nerd?
    He is now!
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,717
    PurpleJ said:

Bro my nephew is/was D. Klebold. TUFF. Am I right.