Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can one of you data hackers do one of these for the Pac12?

BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
edited October 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Someone posted this on reddit for the B12

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/736166/

It is kinda cool but I'm too lazy.

Somebody be a hero?

The tool does most of the work, you just have to upload the data and logo jpegs.

Comments

• BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

No

I didn't mean you.

I meant somebody with the skills.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Baphomet said:

No

I didn't mean you.

Skillz

Baphomet said:

No

I didn't mean you.

Skillz
    Either one.
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

No

I didn't mean you.

Skillz
    Either one.
    I wouldn't waste my tim on pac 12 anything

I hate you all

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

No

I didn't mean you.

Skillz
    Either one.

I hate you all
    Well I just read that the guy that did the B12 is planning to do the other conferences so I'll just wait.

Thanks anyway
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

No

I didn't mean you.

Skillz
    Either one.

I hate you all
    Well I just read that the guy that did the B12 is planning to do the other conferences so I'll just wait.

Thanks anyway
    Welcome

• uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    edited October 2019
    I predict it will be Washington and USC early, then UCLA overtakes Washington in the 70s, then Washington takes back 2nd this decade.

After that is Stanford, then all of the also-rans.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Baphomet said:

Someone posted this on reddit for the B12

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/736166/

It is kinda cool but I'm too lazy.

Somebody be a hero?

The tool does most of the work, you just have to upload the data and logo jpegs.

That was pretty cool
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,171
    had no idea kansas had a functional team back when polio was all the rage.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,608 Standard Supporter
    So despite Kansas State playing mostly competent football for the last 25 years they’re still in last.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,603 Founders Club

had no idea kansas had a functional team back when polio was all the rage.

Gayle Sayers and John Riggins
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    uzi said:

I predict it will be Washington and USC early, then UCLA overtakes Washington in the 70s, then Washington takes back 2nd this decade.

Nope. UCLA is like 5th or some shit. I don't think UCLA was a school until the teens or something. I just checked and it's USC like 100 ahead of us, then Cal around 50 behind us, with Oregon right on their heels, then Tree a few back from those gas pumping faggots. Then UCLA I think. I may have missed one of the Zona schools. Don't care. It's USC and then us and then shit. But we are still a dwarf.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    Swaye said:

uzi said:

Nope. UCLA is like 5th or some shit. I don't think UCLA was a school until the teens or something. I just checked and it's USC like 100 ahead of us, then Cal around 50 behind us, with Oregon right on their heels, then Tree a few back from those gas pumping faggots. Then UCLA I think. I may have missed one of the Zona schools. Don't care. It's USC and then us and then shit. But we are still a dwarf.
    Yea, I remember ASU has a surprising amount of wins for never winning anything big. Most consistent slightly above average team.

Colorado has had a similar path as UW. Very good until they joined they joined the pac. And Utah played trash for most of history.

I bet the top half would be mostly the same order throughout history but the bottom half has much more ups and downs.

USC
    UW
    COLORADO
    Utah/cal
    Asu
    Everyone else

With Oregon and Stanford finally separating from the trash in the last 20 years.

Bread said:

Swaye said:

uzi said:

Yea, I remember ASU has a surprising amount of wins for never winning anything big. Most consistent slightly above average team.

Colorado has had a similar path as UW. Very good until they joined they joined the pac. And Utah played trash for most of history.

I bet the top half would be mostly the same order throughout history but the bottom half has much more ups and downs.

USC
    UW
    COLORADO
    Utah/cal
    Asu
    Everyone else

With Oregon and Stanford finally separating from the trash in the last 20 years.

Bread said:

Swaye said:

uzi said:

USC
    UW
    COLORADO
    Utah/cal
    Asu
    Everyone else

Asu is probably the most consistent team in history. It's shockingly mediocre.

In every possible metric football wise we come squarely in like 5th
    edited October 2019
    Swaye said:

uzi said:

Pretty Sure UCLA was #2 in the Pac for Pac championships until UW earned it back last year. Don't see how they could be 5th in all time wins.

Edit

Well shit I'm wrong.
    http://www.winsipedia.com/ranking/all-time-wins

Kinda interesting the were #2 for Pac Championships... They must have had some really good years mixed with some even worse than ours.