Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

David Moore TD last night

Comments

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    NFL is making you watch it on youtube, sorry
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    I was distracted by the fact that Littleton took the wrong angle, Peters missed the open tackle and the other safety was late on the read and playing because Rapp was out with an injury.

Also their are only 2 WRs that might be able to actually make a guy miss like that on UW... one is the starting RB and the other is a freshman that rides the bench.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    That guy went to Central Northeast Oklahoma Baptist School-Pennsylvania for the Blind and he's still 100x better than any of our WRs
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    I immediately thought of this play when Moore scored

• godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club

What pisses me off the most about our bubble screen package (amongst several) is we are so bad at hiding it. From snap to throw is .005 seconds so the whole defenses flow is to the ball immediately as they don't even have time to do anything else, resulting in a big mess of bodies that end of killing the play.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R11kbiFHMn4

If only Washington could execute like this

Nice broken feed as always
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    I don't have a problem starting a WR and saying look you're only starting because you increase the chance of making something out of nothing when our? TE's miss a block.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

godawgst said:

What pisses me off the most about our bubble screen package (amongst several) is we are so bad at hiding it. From snap to throw is .005 seconds so the whole defenses flow is to the ball immediately as they don't even have time to do anything else, resulting in a big mess of bodies that end of killing the play.
    Otton doesn’t touch his man. Bad call and probably asking him to do too much, but that’s how it got blown up. USC players said they knew a lot of plays and were calling them out as well.
    Something majorly wrong when USC knows our? Plays and out WR’s don’t
    Agree and think Pete and the coaches not trusting the young WR’s plays a big part.

That said, everyone who has been to practice says Spiker has struggled. Osborne has had better practice reports, but isn’t some can’t miss, must get on the field player.

I really think our best WR’s play except Puka who probably needs to get the playbook down a little better.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club

godawgst said:

Otton doesn’t touch his man. Bad call and probably asking him to do too much, but that’s how it got blown up. USC players said they knew a lot of plays and were calling them out as well.
    Something majorly wrong when USC knows our? Plays and out WR’s don’t
    Agree and think Pete and the coaches not trusting the young WR’s plays a big part.

That said, everyone who has been to practice says Spiker has struggled. Osborne has had better practice reports, but isn’t some can’t miss, must get on the field player.

I really think our best WR’s play except Puka who probably needs to get the playbook down a little better.
    this seems reasonable
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Does he play for UW?