Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

“China

ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
should investigate the Biden’s”

Discuss.

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Basic civics.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I guess the talking points haven’t been released yet.

I’ll wait...
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Is China the one with the leader Trump commended for having an indefinite term as president?
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966
    We ought to investigate.

China got its money's worth out of Hunter Biden...just ask China General Nuclear Power Corp. (CGN) and Henniges.

We ought to investigate.

China got its money's worth out of Hunter Biden...just ask China General Nuclear Power Corp. (CGN) and Henniges.

After hours of waiting that’s the best deflection you could come up with?
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966

We ought to investigate.

Hours of waiting? Am I supposed to be monitoring this board by the minute to laugh at the shit you try and throw at the wall hoping anything sticks?

How's the Mueller report coming? Orange-Man-Bad imprisoned yet? They vote on impeachment yet?

Fucking HondoFSBros...

We ought to investigate.

Hours of waiting? Am I supposed to be monitoring this board by the minute to laugh at the shit you try and throw at the wall hoping anything sticks?

How's the Mueller report coming? Orange-Man-Bad imprisoned yet? They vote on impeachment yet?

Fucking HondoFSBros...
    Continue ignoring the subject. Nice!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club

should investigate the Biden’s”

Discuss.

"help with the investigation"

I mean they have first hand knowledge since they bought Joe

n April of 2014, the then-vice president led a U.S. delegation to Kiev tasked with rooting out corruption and advocating for Ukraine to diminish its reliance on Russian oil. The Obama administration had pledged aid money to support a fledgling Ukrainian administration recovering from a revolution that ousted the country's previous leader.

(MORE: Joe Biden is entering the 2020 field. Here's everything you need to know.)
    "You have to fight the cancer of corruption that is endemic in your system right now," Biden told the Ukrainian parliament during the first of several post-revolution visits to the country. "And with the right investments and the right choices, Ukraine can reduce its energy dependence and increase its energy security."

Within weeks of his visit, Ukraine's largest energy producer, Burisma Energy, appointed Hunter Biden to a paid directorship on the firm's board.

Just months before, in December of 2013, there was a similar episode when the then-vice president led an Obama administration effort to tamp down tensions in the Far East. Hunter Biden disembarked from Air Force Two in Beijing alongside his father, ahead of a series of meetings between the vice president and several high-ranking members of China's ruling party. Upon his departure, Joe Biden called Chinese President Xi Jinping a "good friend."

Within weeks of that visit, Hunter Biden was doing business there, as a participant in a firm called Bohai Harvest RST. The corporation formed a novel Chinese-American investment partnership that involved such Chinese state-owned firms as the Bank of China. Reports at the time said they sought to raise $1.5 billion.

In response to questions from ABC News, Hunter Biden maintained that he and his father never talked about his overseas ventures.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,350 Standard Supporter
    Oh and Hunter got his license to do business 6 days after visiting with daddy and then the Chinese "invested" 1.5 billion. Coincidence? I think not. They bought the VP.
    If only you held the current POTUS to the same standard you hold the former Vice President’s son.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,977
    Sledog said:

Oh and Hunter got his license to do business 6 days after visiting with daddy and then the Chinese "invested" 1.5 billion. Coincidence? I think not. They bought the VP.

Everyone knows crack heads are a good investment.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club

If only you held the current POTUS to the same standard you hold the former Vice President’s son.

I hold Joe to the same standard

You show me where they bought Trump for 1.5 billion and I'm in on impeachment

Biden is owned by our biggest threat

Nothing to see here. Letz get back to inventing shit about Trump please

I don’t like Biden. HTH.

I don’t like China more.

Trump thinks asking a foreign government for dirt in political opponents is ok.

Clean your own fucking house.

I don’t like Biden. HTH.

I don’t like China more.

If China coughs up evidence he will! Investigations require investigating. HTH
    Sledog said:

I don’t like Biden. HTH.

I don’t like China more.

Since when is the Chinese government a source of reliable information?

Sledog said:

I don’t like Biden. HTH.

I don’t like China more.

Since when is the Chinese government a source of reliable information?
    Do they have the cancelled check? Askin for a fren.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited October 2019
    Sanctimonious hypocrite Cankles already called for China’s help in investigating Trump. She must be for it but then she’s a sanctimonious prevaricating hypocrite.

Oops! Crooked Hillary Slams Trump for Calling on China to Investigate Bidens… Forgets She Called on China to Release His Tax Returns in May (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/oops-crooked-hillary-slams-trump-for-calling-on-china-to-investigate-bidens-forgets-she-called-on-china-to-release-his-tax-returns-in-may-video/
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    They should. We all know the criminals in our own government never will.