Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Schiff's contact with the leaker was no big deal, why did he lie about it?

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,079 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:
    Here's O'Keefed, the person who has already shown that he is willing to lie in order to smear Trump and his supporters, posting an OpEd that doesn't answer the question that was asked.

Can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want a memorial to become a Daddy Campaign Event? That’s a you issue.

Police canceled the game.

It’s pretty deplorable to politicize a family’s tragedy.

Impressive O'Keefed. Did Schiff lie O'Keefed?
    I don’t know. Did he?
    Shit, you "knew" that "Daddy" was turning that "memorial" into a campaign event. You "knew" that it was Trump supporters who were politicizing a family's tragedy and you "knew" the "Police" had cancelled the game. Not to mention that you "knew" the Gentle Giant was shot in the back while running away. But now, when Schiff's words are right in front of your lying face, you don't know if he lied.

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

Can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want a memorial to become a Daddy Campaign Event? That’s a you issue.

So you got nothing.
    My apologies, those are your lies.
    Duck isn’t merely a noun and you have yet to explain what Schiff’s lie is.
    His entire paraphrasing of the transcribed text of the call. Everyone knows this.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:
    Here's O'Keefed, the person who has already shown that he is willing to lie in order to smear Trump and his supporters, posting an OpEd that doesn't answer the question that was asked.

I don’t know. Did he?
    Shit, you "knew" that "Daddy" was turning that "memorial" into a campaign event. You "knew" that it was Trump supporters who were politicizing a family's tragedy and you "knew" the "Police" had cancelled the game. Not to mention that you "knew" the Gentle Giant was shot in the back while running away. But now, when Schiff's words are right in front of your lying face, you don't know if he lied.

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.
    His entire paraphrasing of the transcribed text of the call. Everyone knows this.
    blob’s referring to something much more trivial, assuming it it a lie at all. Do try to keep up.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know. Did he?

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.
    blob’s referring to something much more trivial, assuming it it a lie at all. Do try to keep up.
    Does anyone speak pathological lying dumbfuck?
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know. Did he?

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.
    Now let’s assume Schiff was lying, so we assume the truth of your premise in other words. What does it have to do with Daddy asking a foreign government to dig up dirt on Biden? Cuz that’s established.
    edited October 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know. Did he?

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.
    Now let’s assume Schiff was lying, so we assume the truth of your premise in other words. What does it have to do with Daddy asking a foreign government to dig up dirt on Biden? Cuz that’s established.
    Not being a zero integrity piece of shit like you O'Keefed:

I don't need to "assume" Schiff lied, just like I know you lied.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know. Did he?

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.

The odds were always against blob articulating an argument. Still disappointing though.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know. Did he?

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.

The odds were always against blob articulating an argument. Still disappointing though.
    There is no point in arguing with a pathological liar who will say anything and make shit up. You'll never admit you're wrong and you'll never admit that you lied.

You're Hondo with a law degree.

What's the point? I can provide you with all kind of evidence and facts that show you're wrong. You'll either lie in response, put on a clown nose in response or run and hide like a Kunt.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know. Did he?

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.

There is no point in arguing with a pathological liar who will say anything and make shit up. You'll never admit you're wrong and you'll never admit that you lied.

What's the point? I can provide you with all kind of evidence and facts that show you're wrong. You'll either lie in response, put on a clown nose in response or run and hide like a Kunt.

If there's no point. Then why the fuck do you argue with him on here all. Fucking. Day.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know. Did he?

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.

If there's no point. Then why the fuck do you argue with him on here all. Fucking. Day.
    To mock the shit out of lying fucking liberals and to rub your nose into just how fucking stupid you are Hondo.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know. Did he?

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.

To mock the shit out of lying fucking liberals and to rub your nose into just how fucking stupid you are Hondo.
    Ironic
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know. Did he?

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.

Ironic
    What? You find irony in the fact you and hondo lie about the same shit?
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know. Did he?

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.

Ironic
    I agree:

You know O'Keefed there are probably healthier venues for you to work out the issues you have with your father.

You're pissed about the inheritance aren't you? Old fucker lived longer than you ever thought possible and that big pile of cash you thought you were going to get is now a small pile of cash and he is still alive. And he is a Republican. Which one pisses you off more?
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know. Did he?

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.

Ironic
    I agree:

You know O'Keefed there are probably healthier venues for you to work out the issues you have with your father.

You're pissed about the inheritance aren't you? Old fucker lived longer than you ever thought possible and that big pile of cash you thought you were going to get is now a small pile of cash and he is still alive. And he is a Republican. Which one pisses you off more?
    Thanks for your concern. My Republican father’s cash has been growing under my management. Two public pensions, socialist healthcare and Social Security go pretty far when listening Rush and watching Hannity are what you like to do for “fun”.

Still, we’re 1 percenters and the inheritance is just extra.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know. Did he?

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.

Ironic
    I agree:

Thanks for your concern. My Republican father’s cash has been growing under my management. Two public pensions, socialist healthcare and Social Security go pretty far when listening Rush and watching Hannity are what you like to do for “fun”.

I'm worried O'Keefed, I know your "Daddy" issues are real.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know. Did he?

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.

Ironic
    I agree:

Your worries are misplaced. You should be worrying about a guy with black kids who frequently and gleefully posts examples of black criminality. What’s that about? Right?
    edited October 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know. Did he?

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.

Ironic
    I agree:

Your worries are misplaced. You should be worrying about a guy with black kids who frequently and gleefully posts examples of black criminality. What’s that about? Right?
    Since none my kids are criminals why should that worry me? Unlike the thugs in the videos that you defend my kids were raised properly and have never had a problem with the law. Do you believe that being black is what makes you a criminal O'Keefed?

Weird how if you follow the law, respect authority and don't commit crime you can make it in the racist hell hole known as America.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know. Did he?

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.

Ironic
    I agree:

Since none my kids are criminals why should that worry me? Unlike the thugs in the videos that you defend my kids were raised properly and have never had a problem with the law. Do you believe that being black is what makes you a criminal O'Keefed?
    I guess your motives will just remain a mystery.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know. Did he?

Courage Kunt, courage.

What was the lie, blob?

So you got nothing.

Ironic
    I agree:

I guess your motives will just remain a mystery.
    Why? You're a fucking mind reader O'Keefed. Don't you already know my motives?
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    edited October 2019
    Disregard. The quote feature is kicking my ass today.