Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bernie Sanders Cancels Campaign Events After Emergency Heart Surgery

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
edited October 2019 in Tug Tavern
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) underwent emergency heart surgery, installing two stents in an artery, and has canceled all campaign events “until further notice,” his campaign announced Wednesday morning.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/02/bernie-sanders-cancels-campaign-events-after-emergency-heart-surgery/

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    I'd rather have Bernie too, he'd be even easier to beat and beating Warren isn't going to be tough.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    Who'll pay his medical bills? Fuckers freeloaded his entire life.
    Swaye said:

Welp, assuredly getting stuck with that cunt Warren now. Fucking great. Nice heart failure to fuck over the entire country Bernie. Asshole.

He was never going to win the nomination anyway.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    edited October 2019
    SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Welp, assuredly getting stuck with that cunt Warren now. Fucking great. Nice heart failure to fuck over the entire country Bernie. Asshole.

He could have split the progressive vote though so we didn't end up with the Cultural Appropriator in Chief (lulz). I realize that assumes that asshat Biden wouldn't step on his own dick about 50 times, but still. It's over. Cue the music. We have our first fake Indian nominee for President!
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    edited October 2019
    SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

He was never going to get the nomination anyway.
    It does save a lot of fuss.
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

He could have split the progressive vote though so we didn't end up with the Cultural Appropriator in Chief (lulz). I realize that assumes that asshat Biden wouldn't step on his own dick about 50 times, but still. It's over. Cue the music. We have our first fake Indian nominee for President!
    Don't count Joe out yet. Iowa and NH aren't going to be good for him but as the primaries move south to states with significant black populations Joe will do alright. It just depends on if black voters are willing to abandon Joe for a fake Indian who used her phony Indian status to advance her career.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Good. Ts and Ps but it's tim for the old fucks to step aside, hope this derails his campaign.

Good. Ts and Ps but it's tim for the old fucks to step aside, hope this derails his campaign.

80 year old guy just had a heart attack. Fairly certain he is toast.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,950 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

I'd rather have Bernie too, he'd be even easier to beat and beating Warren isn't going to be tough.

Disagree.

Bernie > Warren in the general.

The big question inquiring minds want to know, does Hillary the phoenix rise from the ashes?
    pawz said:

SFGbob said:

Disagree.

Bernie > Warren in the general.

The big question inquiring minds want to know, does Hillary the phoenix rise from the ashes?
    We'll just have to agree to disagree;
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    DJDuck said:

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) underwent emergency heart surgery, installing two stents in an artery, and has canceled all campaign events “until further notice,” his campaign announced Wednesday morning.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/02/bernie-sanders-cancels-campaign-events-after-emergency-heart-surgery/

Relief pitcher warming up in the pen.

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    DJDuck said:

How the fuck did Hillary pull this hit off?