Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

White Privilege

13»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a dumb thread

Agreed, it's like posting a story about a dog biting someone.
    No, uniquely dumb. What does this video have anything to do with white privilege? Or illegal immigration?

It’s like you just picked 2 random talking points and slapped them together to form some super retarded “joke”...

Again, what a dumb thread.
    Try to keep up on the news dumb fuck.

It’s now against the law in New York City to threaten someone with a call to immigration authorities or refer to them as an “illegal alien” when motivated by hate.
    Don’t blame me for a piss port set up to your retarded joke.

I'm blaming you for being ignorant.
    Dude, just admit it was a flop and move on. Nobody thought this was good.
    I have an audience of one. I and think it's funny. You finally ready to admit that Schiff lied or you still doing the jackass dance?
    You think assault is funny?

Seek help.
    I thought the line about illegal immigrants was funny. No I don't think assault is funny but if you watch that second video I posted the preps in that assault sure think it's funny.
    Illegal immigration is no laughing matter.

Be better.
    No, but trying to make the use of the term illegal is.
    Disagree
    Humor is subjective.
    Yet somehow you managed to be objectively terrible.

Impressive.
    I could have spent 10 posts dodging your questions like you did with that Schiff lied thread. Would that have been better?
    I’d try changing the subject too if I was you.

Thank Allah I’m not
    Not changing the topic just commenting on what you obviously considered to be an accepted way to respond. You never answer the questions about Schiff lying and you continued to stick your head up your ass denying he ever lied.
    I never claimed he lied or didn’t lie.

I answer to a higher power.

Hope this helps.
    No, you just refused to answer the questions that were put to you after you said that everything Schiff claimed was something Trump had said, which was a lie. But you are correct you did refuse to answer any specifics you just left that pile of steaming bullshit out there to hang.
    Yeah, I didn’t say that.
    Yeah, you're a lying sack of shit.

So then you're claiming that Schiff statement that Trump asked Ukraine to "manufacture" dirt on Biden is accurate? Sweet Geezus, four fucking posts just to try and get you to answer a fucking question.

Again, are you claiming Trump didn’t say these things? They’re in the fucking WH transcript.

You then ran and hid like a bitch after that exchange.

Like I said, I could have pulled a Kunt act like that in this thread. That's obviously an acceptable method with you.

Trump never said he wanted them to "manufacture" dirt on Biden and that word isn't in the transcript. Schiff lied and you spent 10 posts running interference for his lies. And now you're lying about it.
    Lol. So according to you, failure to answer your random question is proof I support something.

Was that your big GOTCHA?

Thud.
    No, you did answer the question; Dishonestly

Again, are you claiming Trump didn’t say these things? They’re in the fucking WH transcript.

Yeah, I was talking about what is in the WH transcript. Pretty damning. I don’t care about your follow up question.

Get it now?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,977

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a dumb thread

No, uniquely dumb. What does this video have anything to do with white privilege? Or illegal immigration?

It’s like you just picked 2 random talking points and slapped them together to form some super retarded “joke”...

It’s now against the law in New York City to threaten someone with a call to immigration authorities or refer to them as an “illegal alien” when motivated by hate.

I have an audience of one. I and think it's funny. You finally ready to admit that Schiff lied or you still doing the jackass dance?

Seek help.
    I thought the line about illegal immigrants was funny. No I don't think assault is funny but if you watch that second video I posted the preps in that assault sure think it's funny.

Be better.
    Disagree
    Humor is subjective.

Impressive.
    I could have spent 10 posts dodging your questions like you did with that Schiff lied thread. Would that have been better?

Thank Allah I’m not
    Not changing the topic just commenting on what you obviously considered to be an accepted way to respond. You never answer the questions about Schiff lying and you continued to stick your head up your ass denying he ever lied.

Hope this helps.
    No, you just refused to answer the questions that were put to you after you said that everything Schiff claimed was something Trump had said, which was a lie. But you are correct you did refuse to answer any specifics you just left that pile of steaming bullshit out there to hang.
    Yeah, I didn’t say that.

So then you're claiming that Schiff statement that Trump asked Ukraine to "manufacture" dirt on Biden is accurate? Sweet Geezus, four fucking posts just to try and get you to answer a fucking question.

Like I said, I could have pulled a Kunt act like that in this thread. That's obviously an acceptable method with you.

Trump never said he wanted them to "manufacture" dirt on Biden and that word isn't in the transcript. Schiff lied and you spent 10 posts running interference for his lies. And now you're lying about it.
    Lol. So according to you, failure to answer your random question is proof I support something.

Thud.

Yeah, I was talking about what is in the WH transcript. Pretty damning. I don’t care about your follow up question.

Get it now?
    The conversation was over Schiff's lies. You might have remembered what the title of thread was. You were asked specifically about Schiff's lies and I even quoted the lie.

You gave a dishonest response and then you ran and hid like a fucking Kunt from the thread.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a dumb thread

Seek help.

Be better.
    Disagree
    Humor is subjective.

Impressive.

Thank Allah I’m not

Hope this helps.
    Yeah, I didn’t say that.

Thud.

Get it now?
    The conversation was over Schiff's lies. You might have remembered what the title of thread was. You were asked specifically about Schiff's lies and I even quoted the lie.

You gave a dishonest response and then you ran and hid like a fucking Kunt from the thread.
    Thud

I ignored your deflection. I logged off for a while. You should try it some time.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,977

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a dumb thread

Seek help.

Be better.
    Disagree
    Humor is subjective.

Impressive.

Thank Allah I’m not

Hope this helps.
    Yeah, I didn’t say that.

Thud.

Get it now?

Thud

I ignored your deflection. I logged off for a while. You should try it some time.
    Lie.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club

dflea said:

What a dumb thread

Gaybob sure is a gargantuan pussy. All he does is cry like a little bitch all day and start threads about all the sand that's packed into his bleeding gash.

What a fucking clown Gaybob is.
    Gay Bob all day, every day on this board

You only come here after you give a little time for the last lies you peddled to move on

Then a fresh batch

The fact that you and hondo think you're better posters than anyone is very amusing

Lies? Like the one you were peddling yesterday about the whistleblower process changing?
    No like the ones you fell for for the last 2 and a half years including the fake whistleblower

You CIA station chief wants another blow job
    Fake whistleblower? JFC you eat up all the bullshit that Trump tweets out don't you?
    That's not from Trump's tweets

Look at you proving me right again.

You'll disappear again soon waiting for the next load of bullshit