Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee surprise,surprise ICIG Admits it Changed Whistleblower Rules BECAUSE of the Anti-Trump Complaint

2»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,293
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

O'Keefed appears to support a sliding scale of legal enforcement dependent upon the political party that holds office.

blob: "So why was the whistle blower law changed in August?"
    I was wrong, the law wasn't change, the way it was being enforced was changed.

Do you see how easy it is when you're not a lying Kunt?
    Some of us pointed out here that the "changed law" claim was bullshit the day before. See how easy it is when you don't live in an echo chamber?
    Fuck you O'Keefed, What is it five or six years ago when the Gentle Giant shooting happened and you still lie your ass off about it.

Hell just the other day you lied your ass off about statements you made about Hillary's emails. Go fuck yourself. I took time to inform myself of the facts and now admit my initial take was wrong.

Would you care to go over some of the topics where you still continue to lie your fuck ass off?
    The wrongful death suit of Mike Brown was settled for $1.5 million. Cases get harder when all the attorneys aren't all on the same side.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

O'Keefed appears to support a sliding scale of legal enforcement dependent upon the political party that holds office.

Some of us pointed out here that the "changed law" claim was bullshit the day before. See how easy it is when you don't live in an echo chamber?
    Fuck you O'Keefed, What is it five or six years ago when the Gentle Giant shooting happened and you still lie your ass off about it.

Hell just the other day you lied your ass off about statements you made about Hillary's emails. Go fuck yourself. I took time to inform myself of the facts and now admit my initial take was wrong.

Would you care to go over some of the topics where you still continue to lie your fuck ass off?
    The wrongful death suit of Mike Brown was settled for $1.5 million. Cases get harder when all the attorneys aren't all on the same side.
    Thanks for making my point.

The fact that the city settled doesn't not mean that your lie that he was shot in the back while running away is true Kunt. It doesn't make your eyewitnesses who you claimed where "credible" who said that Brown was shot point blank in the head while on his knees with his arms in the air, truth tellers. It doesn't remove the fact that you lied and claimed there wasn't a physical confrontation between Brown and Wilson.

6 years later you're still lying your ass off and citing complete bullshit in order to claim you didn't lie.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,095
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'm shocked to find out the ICIG was part of the Obunghole admin. Shocked I tell you!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

The fact that the city settled doesn't not mean that your lie that he was shot in the back while running away is true Kunt. It doesn't make your eyewitnesses who you claimed where "credible" who said that Brown was shot point blank in the head while on his knees with his arms in the air, truth tellers. It doesn't remove the fact that you lied and claimed there wasn't a physical confrontation between Brown and Wilson.

6 years later you're still lying your ass off and citing complete bullshit in order to claim you didn't lie.
    Half truths are better lies that lies. But I don't need to tell you that.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Now where did I say that I supported unelected bureaucrats changing the laws?
    Hey Blob how was the way it was being enforced changed if the whistleblower was using the old form?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

But there was no truth to the claim that he was shot in the back while running away or that he had his arms in the air surrendering when he was shot. But you do not give a fuck about the truth and that's why 6 years later you're still lying about this case.

Less than 24 hours after I made a false statement based upon news reports I corrected the record. 6 years later you're still lying.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

But there was no truth to the claim that he was shot in the back while running away or that he had his arms in the air surrendering when he was shot. But you do not give a fuck about the truth and that's why 6 years later you're still lying about this case.

Less than 24 hours after I made a false statement based upon news reports I corrected the record. 6 years later you're still lying.
    I'm not going to relitigate your imagined grievances. Have the last word. You can't resist.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I'm not going to relitigate your imagined grievances. Have the last word. You can't resist.
    That's a good Kunt, just lie. You never claimed he was shot in the back while running away. You never cited "credible" eyewitnesses who said Brown was shot while on his knees with his arms in the air and you never claimed that there was no physical confrontation between Wilson and Brown while Wilson was still in his vehicle. I'm making it all up. Fucking lying piece of shit.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Bob, the fact he believes this lie shows him to be an ignorant moron. His ability to analyze any subject like here in this thread is compromised by his leftist buffoonish views.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

Bob, the fact he believes this lie shows him to be an ignorant moron. His ability to analyze any subject like here in this thread is compromised by his leftist buffoonish views.

I don't think he even really believes it. His ego is just so fragile that he can never admit when he has been wrong. So he maintains a lie for 6 years and running rather than just admit he was wrong. Hondo does the same fucking thing. It's a character flaw.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2019
    Byron York: The ICIG’s explanation of the changed whistleblower form is a ‘confusing, a**-covering mess’

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/10/01/byron-york-the-icigs-explanation-of-the-changed-whistleblower-form-is-a-confusing-a-covering-mess/
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Byron York: The ICIG’s explanation of the changed whistleblower form is a ‘confusing, a**-covering mess’

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/10/01/byron-york-the-icigs-explanation-of-the-changed-whistleblower-form-is-a-confusing-a-covering-mess/

hey deej - why is it a cya mess when the whistleblower used the old form?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

DJDuck said:

Why did the old form not comply with the law?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

DJDuck said:

it didn't?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

DJDuck said:

I see forms that reflect misunderstanding of what's required by the law all the time. That only matters when it matters.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

DJDuck said:

it didn't?
    It clearly states a standard for first hand information that's not required by the law. That's why they just changed the forms.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

DJDuck said:

it didn't?
    It clearly states a standard for first hand information that's not required by the law. That's why they just changed the forms.
    no it didn't. In fact it even had a box to check if the info was gathered second hand or first hand.

As Grassley noted it's harder for the IC IG to substantiate a complaint and deem it credible and urgent if it's solely based on second hand information but there has never been a standard that a complaint must include first hand information to be filed with the IC IG.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And other parts of the form clearly state that 1st hand information was required. Why lie?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,816
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Second hand isn't an emergency. The DNI can sit on it just like Schiff did
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

And other parts of the form clearly state that 1st hand information was required. Why lie?

It said first hand information was required to be possessed by the IC IG. You really don't understand the difference? Anyone can file a complaint whether it's based on first hand or second hand information but for the IC IG to deem a report urgent and credible and pass it onto the DNI to be passed on to congress they need to be able to confirm during the investigation period with a first hand source. It's not the whistleblower's responsibility to investigate a complaint. It's the IC IG's responsibility.