Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trigger warning for Bob

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,977

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

Bob is always right has never been wrong!

I get things wrong all the time. The difference between you and me is that I can admit it and you can't just like most liberals.
    You won’t even admit your joke bombed.

Liar.
    What the fuck are you talking about? I readily admit that you and probably others didn't find it funny. I did. Audience of one and all that.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ah yes, white people, the TRUE victims of police brutality. When will it end?

Who said that? Both black and white people are victims of police brutality. You and most other liberals only care when it's a white cop and a black perp.
    Actually I tend to only care when the cop gets away with it. But sure, blame me for this happening multiple times in the last year and the subsequent media coverage. I’m in charge of all that after all...

I didn't solely blame you. And I never said that white people are the TRUE victims of police brutality but that didn't stop you from posting that bullshit.
    No, you just rushed to provide examples of white victims, for no reason I’m sure.
    Actually, I didn't provide any examples of white victims.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

I get things wrong all the time. The difference between you and me is that I can admit it and you can't just like most liberals.

Liar.
    What the fuck are you talking about? I readily admit that you and probably others didn't find it funny. I did. Audience of one and all that.
    You owe Derek a real donation for the bandwidth massacre that is your shit posting.

Pony up the cash.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

Liar.
    You owe Derek a real donation for the bandwidth massacre that is your shit posting.

Pony up the cash.
    Lot of words just to say you were talking out your ass.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

Liar.

Pony up the cash.
    Lot of words just to say you were talking out your ass.
    Pay up.

Short enough for ya, little buddy?
    Sure, right after you show me the examples of white victims I provided.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

I don't identify as a 'liberal'. I hope you own up to this fact.
    Good. Because you’re not. You’re a leftist.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,350 Standard Supporter
    Having experience in this field I could care less what fucking color anyone was. They all went to jail. If they resist they all get the same response.

Tossed Tori Spelling out of a bar once had no idea who she was nor did I care.

People read too much into this shit. People who are nice get treated nice people who aren't get treated according to their actions.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
    Sledog said:

Having experience in this field I could care less what fucking color anyone was. They all went to jail. If they resist they all get the same response.

People read too much into this shit. People who are nice get treated nice people who aren't get treated according to their actions.

Mall Cop can handle a physical confrontation with most girls.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Never had my ass whipped. Never.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Every day on tug excluded apparently. Sled is too stupid to recognize it.

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Every day on tug excluded apparently. Sled is too stupid to recognize it.
    Why do they let mentally disturbed people have internet access? I'll have to call CD's mom.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Wow you are who we thought you were.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Ah yes, white people, the TRUE victims of police brutality. When will it end?

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,215 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

I don't identify as a 'liberal'. I hope you own up to this fact.
    J identifies as an attack helicopter. Bob identifies as a gay pedophile. What exactly do you identify as then?
    You're a fucking idiot.

Sledog said:

Tori Spelling?

Wow. Talk about a real brush with the criminal underworld.

So much for white unbelievably rich privilege huh!

Whoosh!