Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

GOP would never profit from office

124»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Disagree. Old Joe needs to drop out yesterday.

I’m not taking the DNC pre-picked choice that nobody really wants again.

Yeah, those black folks don't really know what they want. Good white liberals know what's best for them.
    What in the world are you slobbering about now?
    Yeah, playing stupid looks good on you. Plenty of black Rats want Biden.
    I’m glad you’ve figured out who the “black Rats” (wow) want. You seem like someone that has lots of black friends...
    And you seem to love to shit on the most loyal voting block of your party. And by "figure out" you mean I can read polling numbers. Maybe you should try that some time instead running your ignorant mouth.
    Polls matter!

Look, let’s say polls do favor Biden among a certain demographic. Nominating a different candidate is hardly a betrayal of that demographic. If you think there is a widespread Biden or bust movement among any demographic I’d say you’re more retarded than I thought.
    Why don't we deal with what both of us actually said Kunt?

You said:

Now unless you're going to completely ignore the black vote that statement by you is absolute bullshit. But hey, white liberals and the Rat party have being ignoring black voters for years now, why stop?

You may not like Biden and you and your fellow "woke" white friends may not want him but to claim "nobody" wants him is bullshit. I never said anything about a "widespread Biden or bust movement" I just refuted your bullshit that "nobody" in your party supports Biden.
    One of us thinks the black vote is monolithic.

One of us does not.

Joe has a 30 point lead among Black voters a act often talked about on the democrat cable news networks

One party thinks the Black vote should be monolithic am I right @allpurpleallgold ?
    Yeah, but those blacks voters are nobodies, White liberals will tell them how they should really vote.
    Are you saying a minority group should determine a nominee?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,977

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, those black folks don't really know what they want. Good white liberals know what's best for them.
    I’m glad you’ve figured out who the “black Rats” (wow) want. You seem like someone that has lots of black friends...
    And you seem to love to shit on the most loyal voting block of your party. And by "figure out" you mean I can read polling numbers. Maybe you should try that some time instead running your ignorant mouth.
    Polls matter!

Look, let’s say polls do favor Biden among a certain demographic. Nominating a different candidate is hardly a betrayal of that demographic. If you think there is a widespread Biden or bust movement among any demographic I’d say you’re more retarded than I thought.

You said:

Now unless you're going to completely ignore the black vote that statement by you is absolute bullshit. But hey, white liberals and the Rat party have being ignoring black voters for years now, why stop?

You may not like Biden and you and your fellow "woke" white friends may not want him but to claim "nobody" wants him is bullshit. I never said anything about a "widespread Biden or bust movement" I just refuted your bullshit that "nobody" in your party supports Biden.

One of us does not.

Joe has a 30 point lead among Black voters a act often talked about on the democrat cable news networks

One party thinks the Black vote should be monolithic am I right @allpurpleallgold ?
    Yeah, but those blacks voters are nobodies, White liberals will tell them how they should really vote.
    Gosh Tommie pretty clear what I’m saying. Fairly clear I’m saying that the people you believe are nobodies should be able to think and vote as they like and not in the way white liberals like you think they should vote.

I’ll bet you believe that blacks who don’t vote for the Rats aren’t “real” blacks
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Polls matter!

You said:

One of us does not.

Gosh Tommie pretty clear what I’m saying. Fairly clear I’m saying that the people you believe are nobodies should be able to think and vote as they like and not in the way white liberals like you think they should vote.

I’ll bet you believe that blacks who don’t vote for the Rats aren’t “real” blacks
    You keep saying fucked up shit and attributing it to me.

You have problems.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Polls matter!

You said:

One of us does not.

You have problems.
    I keep quoting you, you mean.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Polls matter!

You said:

One of us does not.

You have problems.

He’s the DNC establishment choice. Same as Hillary was.

He’s got a shit load of name recognition and corporate money.

Actual people are donating in higher numbers to other campaigns.

Money from actual people means more to me than a favorability poll for s pacific slice of the electorate a year+ from the election with double digit candidates still vying for the nomination.

But by all means, keep dreaming up racist undertones and intent. Says more about you than me.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Polls matter!

You said:

One of us does not.

You have problems.

Money from actual people means more to me than a favorability poll for s pacific slice of the electorate a year+ from the election with double digit candidates still vying for the nomination.

But by all means, keep dreaming up racist undertones and intent. Says more about you than me.
    Hypothetical poster @RNC wouldn't get half the FREE PUB that I do.

Very grateful for the incompetence of the @dnc which makes this all possible.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Polls matter!

You said:

One of us does not.

You have problems.

Hypothetical poster @RNC wouldn't get half the FREE PUB that I do.

Very grateful for the incompetence of the @dnc which makes this all possible.
    Preemptive strike- yes I deal in hypotheticals

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Polls matter!

You said:

One of us does not.

You have problems.

Dream up? You said what you said Kunt. Biden has a lot of support. He just happens to have support from people who's opinions you don't value or want to listen to. Therefore they are "nobodies."
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Polls matter!

You said:

One of us does not.

You have problems.

Dream up? You said what you said Kunt. Biden has a lot of support. He just happens to have support from people who's opinions you don't value or want to listen to. Therefore they are "nobodies."
    Stop projecting your disdain for minorities onto me.

I told you the reason, and you keep going with your racist fantasy.

Stay angry. And stupid. I’d feel sorry for you, but you seem like a garbage person, so I don’t.

Have fun shit posting all day. Again.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Polls matter!

You said:

One of us does not.

You have problems.

Stay angry. And stupid. I’d feel sorry for you, but you seem like a garbage person, so I don’t.

Oh I'll readily admit that you came up with a pathetic cover story for why you feel blacks are "nobodies" who's opinions on who they should vote for don't matter.

And I'm certain that when you're sitting around with you white liberal pals they probably buy that bullshit. I don't. You said what you said Kunt, your excuses don't erase what you said.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Polls matter!

You said:

One of us does not.

You have problems.

Oh I'll readily admit that you came up with a pathetic cover story for why you feel blacks are "nobodies" who's opinions on who they should vote for don't matter.

And I'm certain that when you're sitting around with you white liberal pals they probably buy that bullshit. I don't. You said what you said Kunt, your excuses don't erase what you said.
    Keep your racist fantasies to yourself.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Polls matter!

You said:

One of us does not.

You have problems.

Is that what you say to those "nobodies?"
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Polls matter!

You said:

One of us does not.

You have problems.

Is that what you say to those "nobodies?"
    Since you’re a nobody, I suppose it is.

Go suck a Chinese cock. Those are your new marching orders. Or didn’t you get the memo?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,910 Standard Supporter

pawz said:

Emoluments, how do they work?

Do they work for a sitting Vice President?

Axeing for a fren
    If you think taking Biden down worries me in the least, I have bad news for you. This entire thing is a win-win. Trump is a retard for taking out the guy everyone wants to drop out except for the same DNC establishment losers that ramrodded Hillary in 2016.

Now ask yourself the same question for Trump...I’ll give you all the time you need.
    Approaching @Ozone territory here.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club
    I'd use government to get rich. Who doesn't?

Its like human nature is undefeated

As a business sure. Go nuts.

But as an elected official? Fuck off.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club

As a business sure. Go nuts.

But as an elected official? Fuck off.
    Sure.gif