Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Hamden / Peterman

EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,151
edited September 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Take the next two practice games and figure out how to use skinny.

I don't want to hear, when we are 67 % of the way through the schedule, that we are still feeling things out and trying to figure out how to utilize Eason's talents. No one does.

That is all.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Hey it is hard to coach a 1st round QB
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited October 2019
    EwaDawg said:

Take the next two practice games and figure out how to use skinny.

I don't want to hear, when we are 67 % of the way through the schedule, that we are still feeling things out and trying to figure out how to utilize Eason's talents. No one does.

That is all.

Fuller in the slot, Bynum, Puka, Ozzy wide out, lots of tight end and play action.... it’s not hard.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    We're not clamoring for Puka to start, we'd just like to see him and Ozzy and Bynum and maybe Lowe and Spiker and Culp get some reps until Fuller and Opera are Randy Moss-ing all over the field and making it impossible to get the young guys in the rotation. As TSiO opined, these two JAGs got way more run behind Ross and Dante than the Young guys are getting this year.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

I was talking with Swaye yesterday about this. Puka will finally get a legit shot around game 10. He'll do amazing things athletically and all the talk will be about his bright future. Instead of asking why the hell he wasn't playing earlier in the year and giving Skinny a big-time downfield target.

Fuck.

It's a process.
    It takes a minute.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    FirePete said:

Hey it is hard to coach a 1st round QB

Just axe Cristobal
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,448 Swaye's Wigwam

I was talking with Swaye yesterday about this. Puka will finally get a legit shot around game 10. He'll do amazing things athletically and all the talk will be about his bright future. Instead of asking why the hell he wasn't playing earlier in the year and giving Skinny a big-time downfield target.

Fuck.

It's a process.
    It takes a minute.
    It's hard.
    It's not popcorn.