Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Exercise in demon exorcism the next 2 weeks

2»

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Eason is a taller Browning and he is learning how to do the Stanford reverse scramble. He hasn;t perfected it so he will be back next year so he can become an undrafted QB
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Eason doesn't look elite to me. Might as well throw montez out there. Good arm, can't play qb well

Agree. He doesn’t process things fast and he locks onto guys. He gets away with it a lot because his arm is so good.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Eason doesn't look elite to me. Might as well throw montez out there. Good arm, can't play qb well

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Agree. He doesn’t process things fast and he locks onto guys. He gets away with it a lot because his arm is so good.
    I just am gloating because our 175 lbs qb is gnarly.

Watching a real qb is so nice. Dude keeps his head up...extends the play. It's fucking gnarly. Haven't ever seen that before at asu
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I just am gloating because our 175 lbs qb is gnarly.

Watching a real qb is so nice. Dude keeps his head up...extends the play. It's fucking gnarly. Haven't ever seen that before at asu
    Maybe, but he looks like a total dumbass loser copying the Wilkins mouthpiece schtick. Put your damn mouthpiece in your mouth and do something original or gtfo.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019
    Houhusky said:

@ Stanford and @ Zona are two games that should put the fear of the lord in the heart of doogs young and old.

If we drop one of these 2 games, can we all agree Pete needs to be fired?

Fire Pete, promote Lake to HC to prevent USC from inevitably making Lake the USC head coach, Keep Kwat as DC, Pay Tedford whatever he wants to be OC. Pete is confirmed as Bellotti.

Im not saying to actually do it, Im just saying that a world could exist where this script is written. Dont twist.
    The script has already been written. All if moving forward as foretold